Elemis

qsuzi

I really dislike the re filled containers. Give me new or don't bother. I bring my own

The products in the refillable containers are new, never used and untouched. All the garbage generated by the small containers is a real problem, especially out at sea.

I guess it depends on your skin and hair. I used the provided Elemis products on a Carnival cruise and they worked beautifully on my skin and hair. I also loved the scent and I am quite picky when it comes to that.

It's funny how different bodies react to different toiletries. I love the Elemis products in the cabins, and take the leftovers home. The lotion is great in warmer climates, or when it's warm at home; not so much when it's cooler.

The soap, shampoo, and conditioner are fine for me all the time.

It's funny how different bodies react to different toiletries. I love the Elemis products in the cabins, and take the leftovers home. The lotion is great in warmer climates, or when it's warm at home; not so much when it's cooler.

I agree, Ruth. In fact my daughter who has very sensitive skin, loves the Elemis lotion and the steward gave her more to take home when she was on her cruise. When I cruised last I went to the spa to see if I could purchase some for her, but they no longer sell it. So I collected as many of the little bottles as I could.:D

I guess it depends on your skin and hair. I used the provided Elemis products on a Carnival cruise and they worked beautifully on my skin and hair. I also loved the scent and I am quite picky when it comes to that.

I'm with you, I love the scent of the soap and the shampoo. I find the Elemis products that I use work fine for me.

The products in the refillable containers are new, never used and untouched. All the garbage generated by the small containers is a real problem, especially out at sea.

I have noticed that they are partially filled, not all even, so my assumtion is they are left over from the last passenger. I will pass.

I have noticed that they are partially filled, not all even, so my assumtion is they are left over from the last passenger. I will pass.

Do you pass on soap in public restrooms too? Sorry for my comment but those products have not been touched by others since they are dispensed from the bottom. It would be an awful lot of waste (not to mention the time to do this) if they emptied them for each passenger and refilled with with product that is exactly the same... untouched by others due to the dispensing method.

Agree, we love the Elemis products, Both of us have very dry skin and the Elemis products are just fine as long as we use our moisturizers. Jane has very dry hair and scalp while Gary has very oily hair and scalp. Jane uses the shampoo and conditioner daily, Gary uses the shampoo only. Works great for us. Love the smell of these products.:)