Reflection Interior Room Question

kqcallahan

So I've been looking at some pictures of interior rooms. Being a Celebrity newbie I'm curious. Seems in most pics the room is door/bathroom, beds and then couch/desk. Is this how it normally goes or is it door/bathroom, then couch/desk then beds?

Here is a picture of an inside cabin ...I am standing at the door looking

into the cabin....so the couch is all the way inside (beyond the bed)

This is cabin 3160 on Reflection.

8264943975_43aedfc3f6_b.jpg

Trapped, get a Balcony room. don't want to hear you get Seasick,, then why book a cruise, if so. you'll be so much Happier, I do understand we all have a reason, but no reason to be Trapped.

Edited by gopro63

Trapped, get a Balcony room. don't want to hear you get Seasick,, then why book a cruise, if so. you'll be so much Happier, I do understand we all have a reason, but no reason to be Trapped.

Who said anything about being trapped?:eek:......everyone has their

reasons for booking certain cabin categories. Maybe they can afford

an inside but a balcony is out of their budget. Maybe they are happy

with their choice.:) Maybe they never get seasick so that has nothing

to do with the cabin.

As a person who gets seasick and has had a balcony and inside room, I prefer the inside room. Trying level 10 with our next cruise so I will report back on how I faired. By the way, I purchase based on cost...my partner and I are still building our wealth! LOL

I know the balcony cabins are one bed by bath, next cabin bed by balcony as they are curved cabins and fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. From the picture posted the inside has the same configuration of the indentation where the desk is located so the next door cabin would probably have the opposite bed placement.

I've always had balcony cabins until our last transatlantic cruise. Price was so good on the inside and I've always wanted to try one. We were perfectly happy! To each their own.

Trapped? Lol I think I'll be fine. We did a 12 and 14 day cruise with the interior room just happened to be with different companies. By the time we get off the island we live on I am not spending money on a room I only sleep in :)

I can't imagine getting sea sick on a cruise lol

Thanks to those who helped. Turns out that we are in 3160, same room as the pic above lol.

Edited by kqcallahan

8 cruises and the first 2 were in balcony staterooms. Because we had problems with noisy neighbors in balcony cabins, we went with an inside cabin on our 3rd cruise and have not looked back. We much prefer the quiet and darkness of an inside cabin and prefer to spend our time and money elsewhere on the ship!

Only 14 cruises with Celebrity , 13 balconies & 1 OV. We will be on a Baltic/St Petersburg cruise for 14 days in Aug in our 1st inside cabin. Saved the balcony money to fly business class to England! As previous poster said, we all have our own reasons for selecting the cabin for a trip.

Travelled on Reflection last year with DD, SIL & DGD. We had 2 inside cabins next to each other. One cabin (mine & DGD) had couch at end of room and the other had couch as you came in. So they obviously do the same with inside as they do with the balcony cabins.