Embarkation by Decks - NEW - not including all C & A Tiers for early boarding

Has anyone received the new emails with the boarding by decks? It just started a couple of weeks ago - on The Oasis, Allure and Independence. I just received on today, as I am sailing on the Independence in a few days.

You get an email that you have to confirm you've received and it gives you the following times to arrive at the terminal.

Guests on deck 10 should arrive for check-in at 12:30 P.M.

Guests on decks 9 & 3 should arrive for check-in at 1:00 P.M.

Guests on deck 8 should arrive for check-in at 2:00 P.M.

Guests on deck 7 should arrive for check-in at 2:30 P.M.

Guests on deck 6 should arrive for check-in at 3:00 P.M.

Guests on deck 2 should arrive for check-in at 3:30 P.M.

At the bottom of the email it says --

You can come anytime if you are a suite guest, pinnacle or diamond plus.

No longer are they including the other crown & anchor tiers, including diamond -

Someone starts a thread on this subject almost daily.

The suggested boarding times are not enforced on cruise out of US ports.

I spoke to C & A today, was told they are sticking to the deck lists now. Sorry, that was what was told to me today by a senior staffer. Thanks for letting me know people are starting a thread daily. I looked through the first page on the the board and didn't see anything about it.

I spoke to C & A today, was told they are sticking to the deck lists now. Sorry, that was what was told to me today by a senior staffer. Thanks for letting me know people are starting a thread daily. I looked through the first page on the the board and didn't see anything about it.

Please let us know if you find they are enforcing the boarding times.

[quote name=cruizefam;45826

You can come anytime if you are a suite guest' date=' pinnacle or diamond plus.[/i]

No longer are they including the other crown & anchor tiers, including diamond -

So you are saying that any c&a member staying in a suite is not included:rolleyes:

Edited by setsail

I spoke to C & A today, was told they are sticking to the deck lists now...

What CSRs say on the phone and what actually happens at the pier are two very different things. :) They send these e-mails out (sometimes texts too, for back up!) before the cruise in an effort to maintain some crowd control. I would assume that for the most part, it is effective, but people here on CC know that we are free to show up anytime we want. Trust me (us), if these check-in times by deck were being enforced, we would absolutely be hearing more about it on this board.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

What CSRs say on the phone and what actually happens at the pier are two very different things. :) They send these e-mails out (sometimes texts too, for back up!) before the cruise in an effort to maintain some crowd control. I would assume that for the most part, it is effective, but people here on CC know that we are free to show up anytime we want. Trust me (us), if these check-in times by deck were being enforced, we would absolutely be hearing more about it on this board.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

If they have your contact info, they send texts, emails AND leave you phone messages!

They don't stop until you "confirm", so don't ignore them!

:eek: