Cabanas at Nellie's Beach Labadee

BillOh

As of now I have a OTW cabana at Nellies beach that I paid $320 for. I am hoping the concierge can give me OTW on Barefoot Beach. I snuck in to the 320 price as the day following it went to $495.

I am hoping the concierge will give me a OTW cabana on Barefoot Beach for the same price. If not I will stay at Nellies Beach. Sent email and I hope to hear something back soon.

Does anyone know if they cancel cabanas and refund money if it is raining?

We just got back from out Feb 7 cruise aboard AOS. We had an OTW cabana. It was a great day. Highly recommend it!

What cabana did you have? Would you rent again same number or different. Were you able to choose you cabana by visiting GS, or did you. Have to wait until you arrived at Labadee?

What cabana did you have? Would you rent again same number or different. Were you able to choose you cabana by visiting GS, or did you. Have to wait until you arrived at Labadee?

I can't remember the number of the cabana. It was assigned the day we arrived. They all are nice. Not much difference.

My group had 3 cabanas side by side... they accommodated us nicely. I personally had NW8 and it had a steep staircase into the water... may not be kid friendly, but we loved it. One family in our 3 cabana group had concierge privileges and thus our cabana attendant let all 17 of us in Barefoot Beach for lunch... he offered, we didn't even ask! That buffet had steak, bbq chicken and ribs and plentiful seating. All in all a wonderful day! HINT: Be sure to take the golf cart not the cattle herd tram. We walked back and it was easy, but some in our group had kids so the personalized transport was ideal. :)

• 11 months later...
Looks like they have come back down in price. We just reserved the Nellie's over the water for $255 in January 2018. Guess they could not fill them up at the higher price.

That's good to hear. Since then we did the beach beds at Coco Cay. Don't you have a Hawaii cruise coming up soon?

• 1 month later...
I was just able to book an OTW cabana for a June sailing on Allure. Did it online. Said onboard only but it let me book it online. It shows up in my itinerary now, so hope it works.

I just booked an OTW cabana too, just now! It's on Nellie's beach though, not Barefoot beach. I'm on the Allure leaving June 11th. Maybe we'll be cabana neighbors?!:)

Frankly, I was surprised they were not sold out. It's not cheap but considering the amount of guests on the ship and the small number of cabanas available, I feel like RCCL could even price it higher and still sell out. Supply and demand, true?