Any Info on Carnival Magic Itinerary 2017?

gnlma1

I am looking into cruises for 2017 and noticed that Carnival Magic has nothing listed. Does anyone know if she is permanently staying in Galveston or if she may be repositioned?I thought maybe she would be moving and that is why they haven't released 2017 sailings for her. Thanks for any information!

Edited by gnlma1

He said there are a few ships yet to be determined where they will be going out of such as the Valor, Victory, Magic, and he might of mentioned the Sunshine can't recall exacty if he said Sunshine. He said it appears the Magic will go to Miami with the Vista and he feels the Victory will be in Pt. Canaveral, he said between another week and the first week of April it will be announced.

He said there are a few ships yet to be determined where they will be going out of such as the Valor, Victory, Magic, and he might of mentioned the Sunshine can't recall exacty if he said Sunshine. He said it appears the Magic will go to Miami with the Vista and he feels the Victory will be in Pt. Canaveral, he said between another week and the first week of April it will be announced.

I don't mind where the Magic is as long as she comes to Florida. She is one out of three Carnival ships that I haven't been on.