Soda on the Dawn

amberdc87

We are sailing the Dawn in November. I know NCL has Pepsi products, but what exactly do they have to drink? I am major diet Mt dew drinker and am trying to find out if this is on board or if I will have to bring me own.

Thank you!

thanks for the update on soda package; I will stick to buys the cans. Fountain and bottle soda gets flat and the fountain can be watered down.

Are you cruising from Boston? We bring a rolling cooler filled with cans of soda and bottled water. We just slap a luggage tag on it and it gets delivered with the luggage. Not sure if they do that in NOLA. We carried on our soda on our NOLA cruise

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Forums mobile app

Are you cruising from Boston? We bring a rolling cooler filled with cans of soda and bottled water. We just slap a luggage tag on it and it gets delivered with the luggage. Not sure if they do that in NOLA. We carried on our soda on our NOLA cruise

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Forums mobile app

If you are sailing from NOLA then don't give your drink to the porter. It will get sent to the naughty room and you will have to retrieve it. Happened to a member of our group when we went last time. So this time I have a rolling duffle bag I'm just going to take as my carry on and keep it with me.

• 2 weeks later...

I did not see diet dew but I went a year ago and they were serving out of 2L bottles. We bought the soda package and every soda we recieved was flat. We had to complain :(

We are sailing the Dawn in November. I know NCL has Pepsi products, but what exactly do they have to drink? I am major diet Mt dew drinker and am trying to find out if this is on board or if I will have to bring me own.

Thank you!

I am sailing out of Venice, Italy in May. My wife drinks Cherry Coke; can't get it in Italy. I am trying to figure out how to wrap a 12pack up and put it on Jet going over. we are on 14 night cruise