new itineraries?

Luvcruzing2

Hi,

I'm new to Carnival. Looking for Bermuda cruise in Summer of 2016. When do new itineraries come out?

Most (not all) are out. Carnival has only a few sailings to Bermuda, usually done in fall and spring.

Thank you. I don't see any sailings for next Summer of 2016 from NYC. Guess there is nothing available? I reset the search criteria to any destinations and nothing came up from NYC departure. Guess there won't be a ship sailing from NYC in 2016 Summer?

The one Sunshine Cruise is I think in October, I think out of Port Canaveral. Carnival is not a big player in Bermuda. For some of the Bermuda attractions it might be better to go in August or Early September. Checkout Royal Caribbean out of Baltimore. Ken

The one Sunshine Cruise is I think in October, I think out of Port Canaveral. Carnival is not a big player in Bermuda. For some of the Bermuda attractions it might be better to go in August or Early September. Checkout Royal Caribbean out of Baltimore. Ken

also NCL has one of their newest ships the Breakaway doing Bermuda from NY.

Bill

Thank you. I don't see any sailings for next Summer of 2016 from NYC. Guess there is nothing available? I reset the search criteria to any destinations and nothing came up from NYC departure. Guess there won't be a ship sailing from NYC in 2016 Summer?

No sailings are not published yet for NYC... I would think fairly soon they will be out. Carnival has published a few sailings for 2016, but many others not yet listed, including NYC

No sailings are not published yet for NYC... I would think fairly soon they will be out. Carnival has published a few sailings for 2016, but many others not yet listed, including NYC

They will be out in the next wave.

NCL Breakaway leaves every week from 4/26/16 until 10/23/16