Who is this LT "Lord Timothy" Person???

I met Lord Timothy a couple of years ago on the Freedom and I re-learned some important life lessions from him...:D

Nice enough guy. Former government worker, who cruises a lot. He was booking a cruise to follow the cruise we were on and I said, how do you do it, and he said, buy underwear at walmart and throw it away after you wear it.

Pure genius, I say.

jc

I met Lord Timothy a couple of years ago on the Freedom and I re-learned some important life lessions from him...:D

Nice enough guy. Former government worker, who cruises a lot. He was booking a cruise to follow the cruise we were on and I said, how do you do it, and he said, buy underwear at walmart and throw it away after you wear it.

Pure genius, I say.

jc

He is, indeed, a VERY laid-back guy. ;) :D

Pure genius, I say.

jc

That is the concept of 'disposable underwear' -- great!

LT is quite cool, but for other cruisers you can purchase a Lordship ( if for some strange reason you want one ) from a company that sells Highland Titles for $50. :eek:

Chip, I don't remember the exact story but as I recall LT's family owned a castle somewhere and that was how he got his lordship. Then again I could have that all wrong. Think it was his sister who told that. Lady ?

Couple cruises ago I was sitting at the pool bar and I noticed a sign was placed on the bar top that said "Reserved for top cruiser Lord Timothy" Impressive...:confused:

He is the guy staying with you and your family this week,up there in Michigan.....:p:p

Bored,are we??;)

Edited by PH8

I never said that he was not a genuine Lord, I was just saying that by owning a Sq.ft of land in Scotland enables the owner to class themselves as one, and as such for a small sum a genuine title is available to all for a small price.

A Lordship is not based on owning a castle or similar, it is a title of The Lord of the Manor, as in owner of land. There is no need for there to be any property on it, although inherited or awarded Lordships that have the ability to sit in The House of Lords are another thing entirely, those are the ones that are impressive.

As for LT he is a really nice guy that enjoys cruising, and the dollar menu at Taco Bell, which assists his ability to cruise often. He is well liked by many and is very laid back and down to earth, not like many of the toffee nosed Lords in the House of Lords. :)

Chip, I don't remember the exact story but as I recall LT's family owned a castle somewhere and that was how he got his lordship. Then again I could have that all wrong. Think it was his sister who told that. Lady ?

I believe his sister is Lady Tracy. :)