Another stupid drink question...

Sorry to ask what has been asked many times but..

I'll be on the liberty in June as diamond members the 3 free drinks are loaded to my sea pass correct? What can be had and when? Is it just during diamond lounge event time? Can it be from any venue? Also if I start off without a drink package and then say day 2? 3? I decide to add it that can still be done in a prorated basis? Thanks again I'm just a bit confused[emoji267]

These loaded three drinks on card for Diamond and above can be used at any bar other than Dining Room and Theater and can only be used during the same hours posted for the Diamond Lounge on your cruise. Limited drink offering and not any drink. Bartenders at all bars will know and can share what they are limited too.

These loaded three drinks on card for Diamond and above can be used at any bar other than Dining Room and Theater and can only be used during the same hours posted for the Diamond Lounge on your cruise. Limited drink offering and not any drink. Bartenders at all bars will know and can share what they are limited too.

We've been able to use the vouchers for drinks in the theater on Navigator, Enchantment, Explorer, and Adventure.

Sorry to ask what has been asked many times but..

I'll be on the liberty in June as diamond members the 3 free drinks are loaded to my sea pass correct? What can be had and when? Is it just during diamond lounge event time? Can it be from any venue? Also if I start off without a drink package and then say day 2? 3? I decide to add it that can still be done in a prorated basis? Thanks again I'm just a bit confused[emoji267]

Saw a lot of people on my sailing last week purchasing drink packages as the week went on at a prorated basis.

We were also able to use it in the Theater on Quantum. Most of the bars will have a list of drinks you can use it on. For ease, it's effectively anything you can get in the Diamond Lounge. No "top shelf" stuff. But you can get a house martini, scotch, bourbon, vodka, gin, etc. Also house wines.

One other comment, on a cruise there is no such thing as a "stupid drink." :)

We were also able to use it in the Theater on Quantum. Most of the bars will have a list of drinks you can use it on. For ease, it's effectively anything you can get in the Diamond Lounge. No "top shelf" stuff. But you can get a house martini, scotch, bourbon, vodka, gin, etc. Also house wines.

One other comment, on a cruise there is no such thing as a "stupid drink." :)

LOL, I think I know the second line to that proverb.:p