Caribbean Princess Cruise Blog -TONS of photos & videos! Full Review March 7-14 2015

JustinPlusLauren

I hope that you have a blast on your Mediterranean cruise!! :) I'll actually be in Italy in a week from now (for 3 weeks total in May!), for a land-based trip with my boyfriend, Justin. Never been to Europe and I cannot wait!

Thanks Lauren I'm sure we will. Hope you have a fantastic time in Italy too. It is an amazing country, with so much to see. One of our favourite places is Venice. Hope you get the chance to visit. This time we are going to Rome, Florence and Portofino. All places we haven't visited before. Can't wait!!

Thanks Lauren I'm sure we will. Hope you have a fantastic time in Italy too. It is an amazing country, with so much to see. One of our favourite places is Venice. Hope you get the chance to visit. This time we are going to Rome, Florence and Portofino. All places we haven't visited before. Can't wait!!

Windymere come join our roll call, were a great group.

We are flying into Venice and spending 3 days there. From there, we are going to Florence & Tuscan towns, Cinque Terre, Sorrento, Capri, Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Rome. It's gonna be epic :)

Hi,

LOVE the video. It made me so homesick for the ship. Thanks for the shot of Crooners, one of my favorite places.

I saw the CB depart Pt. Everglades last Saturday not realizing it was the start of her TA voyage. Wow..... she'll return to Houston, I think. Bittersweet. I hope to be able to sail on her again some day; it was 10 years between cruises this last time.

Thanks, again, for the good memories.

Lynne

Hi,

LOVE the video. It made me so homesick for the ship. Thanks for the shot of Crooners, one of my favorite places.

I saw the CB depart Pt. Everglades last Saturday not realizing it was the start of her TA voyage. Wow..... she'll return to Houston, I think. Bittersweet. I hope to be able to sail on her again some day; it was 10 years between cruises this last time.

Thanks, again, for the good memories.

Lynne

Glad you enjoyed the video! Oh wow, yes I guess it's that time of year that the ships start to head across the ocean! I hope you get to sail on her again someday, a wonderful ship :)

The latest blog post is up - it's a photo tour of the Caribbean Princess!

I captured many areas around the ship in photo and video. Come and take a look around the ship for some memories or to catch some new glimpses if you've never sailed on board the Caribbean Princess :)

http://justinpluslauren.com/caribbean-princess-cruise-ship-tour/