Future Cruise Credit for Cruise now? What is deposit

lilghallinsf

I see that the deposit reads reduced deposit, does that mean that the deposit it dependent on the length of cruise? For example, a 7 day cruise has a lower deposit amount than a 14 day cruise. Or is the deposit $100 per person regardless of the length of the cruise? I have search this an can't figure it out.

Deposit usually is $480 per person. There might be reduced deposit on certain voyages that is more likely a sales promotion and is not length dependent. Nevertheless the deposit would not be as low as $100. I don't understand your title "Future Cruise Credit for Cruise now". "Future Cruise Credit" cannot be used for deposit.

I am sorry my title confused you but thank you for the response. My ta tells me that it is only a $100 deposit on board if you book a future cruise regardless of the length of the future cruise length

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless traveling in a Suite, I forget if deposit is doubled the promo deposit rate or if suites require standard deposit.

In any case, reduced deposit are a smoke and mirror perk to me, one intended to ad "perceived value", it all ends up paid anyway. Some may argue the interest on the extra amount, but if I put that extra $400 in a savings account, I'd end up earning about 7 cents over 12 months on it if I was lucky.

Hi
We just booked a future cruise whilst on the Equinox, we paid $250
non refundable deposit, but also received $250 OBC to use on
the cruise we were sailing on.
To me a great deal as we also got all of the 123 GO promotions.