Microwaves in Dawn Inside cabins?

michaellasdad

I wasn't asking for heating up food, I suffer from cluster headaches and I have a scented bean bag thing that I put in my microwave when I get a headache that helps it go away, Thank you for all the replies:)

Maybe if you bring it to one of the dining rooms and ask a wait staff they would be able to heat it for you - I'm sure there is a microwave there.

Have an enjoyable, headache free time!!

Maybe if you bring it to one of the dining rooms and ask a wait staff they would be able to heat it for you - I'm sure there is a microwave there.

Have an enjoyable, headache free time!!

As reheating food is not allowed under USPH guidelines, unlike every kitchen in the US, there are almost no microwaves in the galleys. Also, the crew would be leery of placing a non-food item from an uncontrolled source into an appliance used for food preparation.

Actually Harriet on one of the garden villa videos I watched they showed one. I will find it later and post it

There is? I'd never know that as I've never been in a GV.....yet!

Edit: I just read posts from May 2008 that the Dawn's two GV's have microwaves. Not sure if that's been changed from then to now.

Harriet

Edited by hpecorari

There is? I'd never know that as I've never been in a GV.....yet!

Edit: I just read posts from May 2008 that the Dawn's two GV's have microwaves. Not sure if that's been changed from then to now.

Harriet

There's a video tour of 14500 that shows a small microwave next to the espresso machine. Posted 2013.

Correct, some of the GVs have microwaves.

OP, if someone will pay for me to sail in a GV, I would be more than happy to let you use my microwave ANYTIME you need it. Just out of the goodness of my heart. I'm just that nice. :p