Upgrade offer???

I feel that loosing my lido cabin location isn't worth a window. I think I am gonna pass. I can easily be out on deck for sunrise and pulling into port in 5 min after waking up. I have no problem going out of the cabin in sweats for an hour to have a looksee and then go back and get ready for the day. I don't much care for eating in the morning and will be bringing protein powders and shakes with me for this purpose!!!

I'm really excited and have quite a busy itenary planned. But I'll keep my little dark box on the lido deck and save the $$$$ to pay half of my drinks package.

If it was a balcony I'd be all over that like white on rice!!!!!

Lido inside cabins are probably the best as for getting outside quickly. The insides on the forward Emerald deck can also get you outside to the Whale's Mouth in less than a minute.

You are still young and beautiful so throwing on some sweats and being outside in less than 1 minute is a no-brainer. Unfortunately, I require a lot more work before I can be presentable to the public. Yes, you made the right decision. Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by iceleven

• 2 weeks later...
Lido inside cabins are probably the best as for getting outside quickly. The insides on the forward Emerald deck can also get you outside to the Whale's Mouth in less than a minute.

You are still young and beautiful so throwing on some sweats and being outside in less than 1 minute is a no-brainer. Unfortunately, I require a lot more work before I can be presentable to the public. Yes, you made the right decision. Enjoy your cruise.

Awe you are sweet! Thank you.

Thank you everyone else! I'm sure looking forward to it!!! Still having trouble with my packing list but I'm getting there!!! Few weeks to go!!!