Help with Princess Air

dickinson

I have booked, cancelled and rebooked Princess Air. Took the penalties for changes because it was less than 45 days til sailing. Where do I find out how much I paid? Just got the credit card bill and need to know if it is correct. I signed into My Princess and see the air flights but no pricing. I got emails telling me what my flights were that I booked but again no pricing. I forgot to write the prices down. Am I missing something? I would think the pricing of the flights would be online.

Thanks for any help.

Go into your cruise personalizer. Open the section called payments and credits. You should find a booking balance section. If you click on the down arrow you will see the invoice charges and payments. This works for me, however I haven't made final payment yet.

Thanks but it doesn't work for me. I used a travel agent although I booked the air myself on the Princess website. Seems pretty strange that they don't allow me to see what I paid them. I can click on flights and transfers and see the flights I booked but no prices. My cruise booking is with a travel agent but I am the one who booked flights on Princess. Even the email confirmations don't show the pricing. Certainly this is one area that could and should be improved.

I am in exactly the same situation as you are - cruise booked through an agent, but booked the air myself on line and the prices do not show on personalizer.

I am glad I am obsessive about writing everything down.

But I am pretty sure I remember that my agent has the total price including airfare. Maybe you could try asking if they can tell you?

Hope that you find a solution, good luck.

I agree, it is strange, since we booked air ourselves that the prices don't show on Princess website.

Edited by bigenna

I did the same thing. Booked the cruise with a TA, but booked EZ air myself. My TA provided me with a confirmation of not only the cruise but the EZ air portion as well. Like you, I couldn't find that info on the personalizer.

Thanks all. I am sure mine can provide it also however I should be able to see the price I paid online and even in the email confirmations I received. I am pretty sure (without looking back at the moment) that the confirmations from the TA and from Princess do not show how much I paid for the airfare. Just another way Princess could improve. I shouldn't have to call my TA to find out this info. It should have been in the confirmations at least.

It definitely is a learning experience. If there is a next time for EZ air I'll make sure I write it down!

Thanks all. I am sure mine can provide it also however I should be able to see the price I paid online and even in the email confirmations I received. I am pretty sure (without looking back at the moment) that the confirmations from the TA and from Princess do not show how much I paid for the airfare. Just another way Princess could improve. I shouldn't have to call my TA to find out this info. It should have been in the confirmations at least.

It definitely is a learning experience. If there is a next time for EZ air I'll make sure I write it down!

No you should not have to call, the TA should have forwarded the info to you.

Just looked at it again to confirm......The Princess flight information forwarded to us via the TA showed all the flight info and the confirmed price we paid. It was a form printed direct from Princess.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

• 4 weeks later...
I am in exactly the same situation as you are - cruise booked through an agent, but booked the air myself on line and the prices do not show on personalizer.

I am glad I am obsessive about writing everything down.

But I am pretty sure I remember that my agent has the total price including airfare. Maybe you could try asking if they can tell you?

Hope that you find a solution, good luck.

I agree, it is strange, since we booked air ourselves that the prices don't show on Princess website.

I have since found a way to see on Princess' site the price I am booked at for my upcoming cruise. On the cruise Personalizer, click on the tab that says Flights or Air (sorry this is from memory) it will then show the details of your flights.

You can even check to see if prices have changed, if before final payment, by clicking on the 'add or modify flights' link and then the search function. Just be VERY CAREFUL not to hit Cancel by mistake or you would lose that booking. Since I booked my YVR TO BCN and FLL TO YVR flights, prices have gone up by $250 PP.

Edited by bigenna

I have since found a way to see on Princess' site the price I am booked at for my upcoming cruise. On the cruise Personalizer, click on the tab that says Flights or Air (sorry this is from memory) it will then show the details of your flights.

You can even check to see if prices have changed, if before final payment, by clicking on the 'add or modify flights' link and then the search function. Just be VERY CAREFUL not to hit Cancel by mistake or you would lose that booking. Since I booked my YVR TO BCN and FLL TO YVR flights, prices have gone up by $250 PP.

I finally found that too. ;)