NCL Website

Irene7

Is anyone else having trouble logging on to their site. I tried yesterday and today and my account will not come up. My daughter has her own account and she can not get on either using her own computer.

I can't log on in safari today. Normally it's just fine. It brings me to the website but won't log me in.

That's exactly what is happening to me. Normally not a problem on Chrome, but now I get the site but when I try to log in and click log on, it keeps bringing back to the sign on page again.

I am having trouble too. I can log on but when I try book excursions/dinners, it says they are all unavailable. Says to pick another day, but it says this on every day of our 7 day cruise. HBE, if you don't mind me asking, how many days are you out? I at first thought this may be my problem. We are 92 days out. I am on Safari.

Chrome on Win7Pro won't log in at all, Firefox on Linux Mint OS got in & looks fine - but, looks like updates & changes, FAQ being revised/posted ... probably preparing for more convenience this weekend.