LIVE from Quantum of the Seas, sailing April 12th!

Chris, I gotta ask. How come you have chosen the 7 day sailing on Harmony in April 2017 over the 12 day Anthem on the 17th?

Tracey just wanted to try out Harmony and it goes to the Western Caribbean which is my favorite route. So far Quantum is very nice and I am giving strong consideration to Anthem in the future.

Sent from my LG G Pad using Tapatalk

085cfbee3cae453545c03a8800562a65.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hi Chris! Following along with excitement! Boy do I miss Quantum! Too bad we didn't run into you guys in the city Saturday, but glad you all went to the Trade Center Memorial. Its tough to look at your pictures, as I know what it is like to visit the Memorial and shed tears all day. Todd Beamer was a neighbor. I'll be following along, LOVE your real time threads! Hello to all my friends on board!! <3

Edited by CruiseDivaNJ

Was fun to see "the pink" sailing out. Is there a special significance for the pink boas? Looked very windy on that open deck but I bet you had a great sail-a-way in spite of it.

The picture of the Q sailing past the Freedom Tower is just beautiful. For a huge ship it sure looks sleek and classy.

Smooth sails to you and your Q buddies.

Was fun to see "the pink" sailing out. Is there a special significance for the pink boas? Looked very windy on that open deck but I bet you had a great sail-a-way in spite of it.

The picture of the Q sailing past the Freedom Tower is just beautiful. For a huge ship it sure looks sleek and classy.

Smooth sails to you and your Q buddies.

Pink Boa Cruisers is just a fun way for people to connect and form what has been great friendships. And it's a lot of fun to see that sea of pink at sailaway. All are welcome and there's not even a requirement to wear anything pink.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Enjoyed the food pics and thanks for the menu. I'm already so undecided about what to order. Want to try the lasagne, but I always love sampling great burgers, and then there's 1-2 others that look interesting. Let us know what your favorites were