FTTF pricing

TXFATGUY

I think it is a supply issue. We know there is demand but there is a point where you give out enough FTTF where you will not have the cabins ready when those people who PAID to have the cabin ready not being ready.

Look at the way FTTF is, when excursions open up to be purchased there is a set number of FTTF then they "sell out".

As you get closer to final payment and Carnival has a handle on how many Plat's and Diamond's are going FTTF may have more become available.

Beyond final payment they may even be some more supply as the numbers level out.

Look at some flights from major airports, nearly half the plane maybe full of those that are award the privilege of being in Group One boarding. All the elites, credit cards and those that purchased the right to be the first on the plane... Being number 79 out of 150 is not that special if you ask me.

We don't know the formula Carnival uses to come up with how many Cabins can get FTTF.

They probably enjoy these FTTF threads, creating higher demand when they control the exact supply for each sailing.

Lol well someone will always pay maybe not all the same people but waiting is maybe fun when your little or if you cruise once or less a year because of the anticipation and even then it's not that fun so people will pay a good amount for it. I say raise it again maybe 150?

It should of moved to at least a $100 and start dropping the price 5 bucks at a time randomly.

A $10 hike' date=' I say just as popular. Smart business move. Surprised it took this long.[/quote']

I can see them raising the price every few months, until demand drops. Then they will know how much people are willing to pay and price it accordingly....

We will have 70 cruise days after our Oct 2015 Pride cruise. We have purchased FTTF a few times. We feel the best advantage is the priority tender from the ship. However, it is nice to get on the ship early but we feel that is no big deal. I can see CCL carving out the priority tender and making that option an up sell.

Why do we need to encourage them to raise the price? Why not let it remain a reward to those who have booked early?? It cost them nothing

I say let them get their profits from something like FTTF and keep the over all cruise price lower.

If you want to pay x amount to skip a line, cool! I'll show up later and not have a line AND my cabin ready, and pay nothing extra. (or book a suite and get to board early).

You got your wish. They raised the price.

:D Ok, my turn...

If giving free drinks to Smart Arsenal Fan is so popular to him and makes him happy every time, why don't they do it every time he sails and let it be a true pleasure center? If I have something that makes someone like Smart Arsenal Fan happy almost instantly, I would do it every time to cover his demand. I would treat Smart Arsenal Fan to free drinks every time, and possibly also do the same for his cruise fares.

And now, we wait..... ;)

Edited by Smart Arsenal Fan

Wow its not a big secret why are we using jargon FTTF (FASTER TO THE FUN) . Personally I would never waste the money. I have seen the chaos and unless they have suddenly worked out the kinks, I got my luggage way before people who paid the fee. I have never had much trouble getting at least most of our bags way before dinner and if you have kids that want to swim just put the swim suits in a carry on. Is there some Big surprise that I am missing out on ? I have a travel blog www.atouristlife.com and usually know if there is a bargain.

Wow its not a big secret why are we using jargon FTTF (FASTER TO THE FUN) . Personally I would never waste the money. I have seen the chaos and unless they have suddenly worked out the kinks, I got my luggage way before people who paid the fee. I have never had much trouble getting at least most of our bags way before dinner and if you have kids that want to swim just put the swim suits in a carry on. Is there some Big surprise that I am missing out on ? I have a travel blog www.atouristlife.com and usually know if there is a bargain.

The acronym is just quicker to type. Who said anything about keeping secrets?

Since you don't buy it, this increase will not have an affect on you. WTG. ... code for way to go!