Changing PVPs if Spouse's are assigned different ones

JessyCruises

My husband and i are both previous cruisers. We are both assigned different PVPs. Mine never responds to emails and only calls me when I call the carnival toll free number looking for information. Any time I have called her directly in the past, she never calls me back. My husband just got his first call from his PVP over the weekend and he seems very responsive. Is there a way for us both to be assigned to the same PVP and for me to request it be my husbands, not mine?

You are being very thoughtful, which is such a nice change from all the negativity we see too often in our world.
You get to choose who your PVP is. If you have one you are less than pleased with by all means change. Call your husbands PVP and tell them you want to have the same PVP and they should be able to make this happen.

[quote name='Canadian Disney Mom']My husband and i are both previous cruisers. We are both assigned different PVPs. Mine never responds to emails and only calls me when I call the carnival toll free number looking for information. Any time I have called her directly in the past, she never calls me back. My husband just got his first call from his PVP over the weekend and he seems very responsive. Is there a way for us both to be assigned to the same PVP and for me to request it be my husbands, not mine?[/QUOTE]

We had 2 different PVPs a few years ago. I emailed both of them and said the first one to respond would be our PVP. His responded first, so I requested her. I think we did have to then get permission for the other PVP to release me from his list. This is done so the other one doesn't get blamed for poaching another PVP's client list.

Thanks everyone. I just sent my husbands PVP an email requesting the change. I also put a bug in his ear to keep an eye out for any upcoming deals on the June 28 sailing on the Breeze. Hopefully we kill two birds with one stone and I get a new PVP and a cruise booked :)