Back to back cruises

Has anybody any experience of booking 2 x 7 night cruises together ?

Presumably the price is not simply the aggregate of the pair, as there is one outward and return airfare to be removed from the calculation ?

Have done a lot of b-2-b WCM. If you go onto the Thomson site and put duration of 14 nights they will show you the back to back itneraries - and yes they do work out cheaper than two separate 7-nighters. At least in my experience - hope it holds good for the dates/cruises you are interested in. ;)

Have done a lot of b-2-b WCM. If you go onto the Thomson site and put duration of 14 nights they will show you the back to back itneraries - and yes they do work out cheaper than two separate 7-nighters. At least in my experience - hope it holds good for the dates/cruises you are interested in. ;)

Ditto from us too. We love our back to back cruises.

Thanks all.

My numptie brain didn't realise to input a 14 night selection to see if it came up with 2 x 7 consecutive cruises.

:rolleyes:

I was just the same when I first started. Couldn't get my head round it at all, but go for it every time now.

couple of good points about btb you only do one emergency drill (so you can look smug on the second week when all the others are doing there's) and you get a nice full day in the turn round port.:)

Did a b2b with Fred in the Caribbean earlier this year and we had to do emergency drill at the start of both cruises.

This is my first post and hope it is o k Our first cruise was a cruise and stay the next was stay and cruise and the rest have been 2 weeks back to back and we enjoy the one unpacking and the full day to explore the departure port on the second week We did not have to do the drill on the second week We are going on the Spirit next week for the reposition cruise for 5 nights and not sure if it will feel a bit quick but looking forward to it have not been on the Spirit before

This is my first post and hope it is o k Our first cruise was a cruise and stay the next was stay and cruise and the rest have been 2 weeks back to back and we enjoy the one unpacking and the full day to explore the departure port on the second week We did not have to do the drill on the second week We are going on the Spirit next week for the reposition cruise for 5 nights and not sure if it will feel a bit quick but looking forward to it have not been on the Spirit before

I'm sure you'll love it the Spirit's great.

Welcome to the forum.:)

We found that by putting in 14 days it sometimes doesn't bring out all the consecutive weeks. Sometimes it's worth checking the 7s to see what you fancy and if it then doesn't come up on 14 just give them a call but tell them you want the online price

We only did 1 drill and on the turnaround day we waved of family at 8am, went into town and had a good full day away from the ship whilst it boarded and had lots of people waiting for cabins.

By booking the 14 it's treated as 1 cruise not a back to back, hence 1 drill