Looking for Cabin Information - Reflection Deck 6

SunnyAJ

I can't seem to find a lot of information on this. My travel representative recommended Reflection cabin 6240 for us - it's on the hump and she said it would have a larger balcony. My concern is that there are public areas the deck right below and someone else suggested this can be loud. Does anyone have any advice on deck 6 and/or that specific cabin? Is it loud and is just the balcony larger or is there even a bit extra space in the cabin? I'm trying to weigh the differential of paying a bit more to move higher vs. losing this extra space.

Thanks in advance for any help out there!!

I can't seem to find a lot of information on this. My travel representative recommended Reflection cabin 6240 for us - it's on the hump and she said it would have a larger balcony. My concern is that there are public areas the deck right below and someone else suggested this can be loud. Does anyone have any advice on deck 6 and/or that specific cabin? Is it loud and is just the balcony larger or is there even a bit extra space in the cabin? I'm trying to weigh the differential of paying a bit more to move higher vs. losing this extra space.

Thanks in advance for any help out there!!

Hi Sunny:

Below is a link to the S class cabin information which is located at the top of the main Celebrity page. Its quite long but hopefully should give you some info.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=911018

This is a category 2C cabin, meaning it has a partial obstruction of the lifeboats on the deck below you. This is relatively minor but you should know this. Also, since this cabin is on the aft of the angle of the hump your view directly forward will be affected. You will be able to see straight out and aft with no problem.

The balcony is larger than some other cabins but the actual cabin is not any larger at all.

We were in Cabin 6238 on Reflection last October which is next door to your cabin. Slept like a baby the whole cruise and never heard a sound mind you a couple of Coming up Roses from the Molecular Bar of a night along with some Chocolate Martinis may have helped. The balcony is larger because you are on the hump and you are positioned at the end of the lifeboats so they are not really much of an obstruction.

Hi Have been in this cabin on the Eclipse and the Equinox,

it is fantastic,location great one floor down to Al Bacio,

near the stairs,

The deck below is usually very quiet as Smoking

is only allowed on the port side

A little gem and a 2c as well, the big lifeboats

start further along so the view is quite good

Great news so far - thanks! I think it was definitely the location why it was originally recommended. I was concerned about the lifeboats obstruction, but for the cost I'm hoping it's minimal. I like the larger balcony idea, and of course the location. The non-smoking news was good to know also.