Reservation Process for Nellie's Beach Cabanas has changed

sjh422

The concierge could probably help the D+ with a cabana, but only after the suite guests have been given their chance first.

I'm currently begging Rahul on Freedom for a BB cabana in late June. If any are left he will assign us one the day we board

Suite guest, diamond plus and pinnacle.

That kind of depends on the ship and which concierge you need to speak with. Oasis and soon the other big girls have a dedicated suite concierge. Not sure if Diamond concierge can deal with BB

Ok. I reserved two Nellie cabanas last year on line, for our upcoming cruise (5/24). I am assuming that this still sticks. I guess I need to go to the shore excursion desk to make sure that we get the ones we want.

Ok. I reserved two Nellie cabanas last year on line, for our upcoming cruise (5/24). I am assuming that this still sticks. I guess I need to go to the shore excursion desk to make sure that we get the ones we want.

I think that's a good idea.:)

any input on what cabanas are the best on barefoot beach?

we have been in barefoot beach cabanas on our last 2 cruises. We chose the over the water cabana as it had a lot of privacy and direct access to the water. there are also hilltop cabanas which require walking up stairs and then beach cabanas which are less private than the others. you should be able to find a map if you search the private islands, ports section of cruise critic.

We had on booked online before the change for the Indy in Mar of this year. When we got to our stateroom the tickets were waiting for us. You can notask for a certain one they are all assigned when you get to the beach. They will have a list with your name and the number of which one is yours.