Best (Regular) Stateroom Ever

Ok, so what I mean by "regular" stateroom is a stateroom where you don't select a specific type of stateroom in the category (NOT Porthole, Scenic Grand OV, etc.).

My absolute favorite regular stateroom is E253 on the Carnival Fascination or the equivalent to it on other Fantasy-Class ships. I love this stateroom because there's a little extension to the hallway to get to the stateroom. This means that nobody, and I mean NOBODY goes by your room at night because they see no point on going down that one little part.

If you're looking for a stateroom on the Fascination, book this one because it's amazing.

What is your favorite room and why?

7434 on the Liberty was wonderful. It was categorized as an 8b balcony, but it was an L shaped room, and came with a bowling alley balcony.

Now on the dream class I've noticed they categorized these as Large balconies and charge extra for them. But on the conquest class ships they don't. They are the same exact price as the smaller balconies in the 8B category!

2462 and 2465 on Conquest class ships. They have TWO large windows instead of just one. And they feel much more spacious. The bathroom opens to one of the windows so you can actually enjoy an ocean view while you're in the shower! Haha. Only caveat is that they have a chair instead of a sofa.

These rooms are a good deal now, but they used to be an even more amazing deal. When the Conquest class first came out, for some reason these rooms were classified as 1A bunk rooms! So you could get one of the best Oceanview staterooms on the ship for the absolutely cheapest price.

Any 4k between lifeboats is a favorite.

I'm curious original poster, what is a criuse director?

A "Criuse Director" Is naive me trying to spell cruise but failed. I got that nickname because I do all the planning! lol I thought the name would be perfect for this but it got misspelled so...

I just snagged a Premium Balcony on the Miracle for our Memorial week cruise. From what I've read, it's like having an Ocean Suite without the Ocean Suite price especially when we got it at the Military rate....$2800 for 4!

Oh yes!! Thank you so much OP!!! We are book on the Fascination for January in E259 and E242. One reason my husband looked at these rooms was because they were in the very back and no foot traffic.

On our last cruise, we were on the Fantasy, mid-ship and we had noise neighbors across the hall and down the hall. We several times went to leave and someone was running down the hallway (usually teens with their parents lagging behind)... It didn't bother us until one morning, about 2am and someone came and knocked on all the doors (we had 2 rooms), waking both my husband, myself and 2 of our children up, with some of the other rooms also.. Muchless to say, a phone call was placed and the culprit was found out and talked with..

2470 on Conquest class. Same price as regular OV but very large, corner room with a couch, two chairs and a table, and two giant windows. It can be noisy on port days but soo spacious

We have this cabin booked on the Glory and can't wait!!!!! I know being aft can be noisy early coming into port, but we are getting up anyway. Does anyone have pics of this cabin? Thanks!😃