Ita?

notentirelynormal

FYI, Google purchased ITA and most features can be accessed through Google Flight Search. It's a matter of personal preference, and "user friendly" vs. "feature-rich".

AKA - dumbing down.

Ah, for the return of EasySAAbre.

FYI, Google purchased ITA and most features can be accessed through Google Flight Search. It's a matter of personal preference, and "user friendly" vs. "feature-rich".

One thing I've found is that ITA seems much slower since its Googlization.

You're joking, right? :rolleyes:

You're joking, right? :rolleyes:
I miss easySabre too. There are so many things that were so easy to do on it, even back in the late 1990s, that are actually now impossible to do online. Try booking something like LHR-JFK in premium economy and MIA-LHR in economy. AFAIK, no airline website will do this, and I haven't found any OTA that will, either.

An interesting feature of Google Flight Search is the "best flights" (there we go with that term) are shown at the top of the results. It's based on a composite judgement of fare, schedule, total trip time, etc. It's a good "baseline" to compare other flights.

Edited by kenish

An interesting feature of Google Flight Search is the "best flights" (there we go with that term) are shown at the top of the results. It's based on a composite judgement of fare, schedule, total trip time, etc. It's a good "baseline" to compare other flights.

Although I am also a ITA cheerleader, Google Flight Search has some interesting features. Google F.S. also offers a graph which flight days are the cheapest. A nifty tool for those who are flexible and on a budget. We re-arranged our return flight after our upcoming cruise so we only pay about half of what we would otherwise have paid by leaving on a day straight after the cruise. We will spend that money by touring Brazil longer, instead of flying home almost directly or deciding against taking the cruise at all.