We got a "Suite" deal from the upgrade fairy!!

setsail1975

I just received an email to contact Carnival for an upgrade. So I did and we got upgraded from an ocean view to an Ocean View Suite for an upgrade fee of $360.00 total for 2.. I jumped on it, I'm hoping that was a good deal[emoji4]I've never gotten a upgrade phone call before. We are 11 days away from setting sail!!! Can't wait[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

I just received an email to contact Carnival for an upgrade. So I did and we got upgraded from an ocean view to an Ocean View Suite for an upgrade fee of $360.00 total for 2.. I jumped on it, I'm hoping that was a good deal[emoji4]I've never gotten a upgrade phone call before. We are 11 days away from setting sail!!! Can't wait[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Hey, that's great. What sailing, how many days?

More correctly - the "upsell" fairy

Regardless, sounds like a good price for suite, enjoy !! :)

More correctly - the "upsell" fairy

Regardless, sounds like a good price for suite, enjoy !! :)

Upgrade , Up sell .... I had the chance to price it out . It was a good deal , if I priced the ship and sail date today for 5/2 sailing its pricing $1,733.00 for an Ocean Suite.. I got it for $400 less.. So I guess it is a good deal. Thanks . We will try our best to enjoy:)

Upgrade , Up sell .... I had the chance to price it out . It was a good deal , if I priced the ship and sail date today for 5/2 sailing its pricing $1,733.00 for an Ocean Suite.. I got it for $400 less.. So I guess it is a good deal. Thanks . We will try our best to enjoy:)

Yeah. Ocean Suite is very tasty! Enjoy!!!

40 cruises total and this was my 1st time:) I had actually gotten an email no call, check your emails maybe you got one too:)

Wow...after 40 cruises....you really deserve the good deal...I think older ship suites are really cool...because less there is less hooplah to be sure you do not miss and more opportunity to really enjoy larger area and balcony...have a great time.

I got an email upgrade offer today and am very excited to upgrade from an 8A balcony on the Upper deck (6) to an 8F balcony on Panorama (10) for $40 total for both of us on the Liberty, June 14. (I realize I must include the ship and date or someone might call BS!)

Last year we had a guarantee and got assigned a cabin on the spa deck. We loved it the location but the overhang on the balcony was not enough to shield my fair-haired husband from the sun and he didn't want to slather on sunscreen just to sit on the balcony. It was only a problem at certain times.

Anyway, Panorama was our first choice this time, but we didn't want to pay the considerable price difference. We are very happy about the upgrade!

Wow...after 40 cruises....you really deserve the good deal...I think older ship suites are really cool...because less there is less hooplah to be sure you do not miss and more opportunity to really enjoy larger area and balcony...have a great time.

Thanks, I used to be a travel agent years ago, so I cruised every chance I had... We are cruising without our 3 children and celebrating my 40th birthday so this was the icing on the cake:)

I got an email upgrade offer today and am very excited to upgrade from an 8A balcony on the Upper deck (6) to an 8F balcony on Panorama (10) for $40 total for both of us on the Liberty, June 14. (I realize I must include the ship and date or someone might call BS!)

Last year we had a guarantee and got assigned a cabin on the spa deck. We loved it the location but the overhang on the balcony was not enough to shield my fair-haired husband from the sun and he didn't want to slather on sunscreen just to sit on the balcony. It was only a problem at certain times.

Anyway, Panorama was our first choice this time, but we didn't want to pay the considerable price difference. We are very happy about the upgrade!

We were in an 6A ocean view cabin originally, I've been checking daily and thinking of upgrading to a balcony cabin, but just figured we stay where we were.. When I saw the email I got so excited!!! I called an they offered me the ocean suite for $360, I jumped on it!!! If it was more than that we probably would not have done it... We are booked in a balcony on the Breakaway for November... I may never want to go back to another category other than a suite after this experience [emoji6]

We were in an 6A ocean view cabin originally, I've been checking daily and thinking of upgrading to a balcony cabin, but just figured we stay where we were.. When I saw the email I got so excited!!! I called an they offered me the ocean suite for $360, I jumped on it!!! If it was more than that we probably would not have done it... We are booked in a balcony on the Breakaway for November... I may never want to go back to another category other than a suite after this experience [emoji6]

That was a great up sell price for your cabin! Enjoy your sailing @ Confuzzled

Edited by setsail1975