Review with photos - Freedom OTS - Eastern Caribbean - 4/19-26/15

Looks like either 2 or 3 depending on the particular cabin. Deposit amount depends on length of cruise, but generally will be $250 per person for 7-8 day cruises with holiday cruises being higher. Only way to get cheaper deposits is to either book during a sale or to book onboard.

Does anyone know how many adults can fit in a Panaromic room and if you have 4 adults do they still have to pay 250 pp?

Some have a sofa bed, which would hold 3 adults (4 if you put two very uncomfortably in the sofa), others would only hold 2.

Edited by clarea

Some have a sofa bed, which would hold 3 adults (4 if you put two very uncomfortably in the sofa), others would only hold 2.

Darn it all Bob--you're always right! I misinterpreted the triangle to mean that the cabin slept 3

Edited by A2Mich

Darn it all Bob--you're always right! I misinterpreted the triangle to mean that the cabin slept 3

Unless the people using the sofa are small children, I would not put more than 3 adults in those staterooms.

Unless the people using the sofa are small children, I would not put more than 3 adults in those staterooms.

Me neither. We had one of those sofa beds in a Family Promenade and it was small. I wouldn't try and put more than 5 in one of those cabins (unless there was a baby in a pack and play). We'll be in 1802 in March 2017, but with 3 of us instead of 5, so we'll see how comfortable it ends up with 3.

FANTASTIC review ! Going back on the Freedom in Sept after MANY years. Now that I looked at all the pictures and videos and briefly read the review, Im going back to the beginning to really read it all now. Thanks SOOO much!!

:D

• 2 weeks later...
FANTASTIC review ! Going back on the Freedom in Sept after MANY years. Now that I looked at all the pictures and videos and briefly read the review, Im going back to the beginning to really read it all now. Thanks SOOO much!!

:D

animated-thank-you-image-0034.gif

• 2 months later...
Freedom of the Seas – Eastern Caribbean - April 19 -> 26, 2015

i'm glad you posted a link, I don't think i read your review, I was getting on the day you were getting off! Now, to read it! (I should have quoted a message with 6 photos and added this blurb. That is how you are supposed to do it!

i'm glad you posted a link, I don't think i read your review, I was getting on the day you were getting off! Now, to read it! (I should have quoted a message with 6 photos and added this blurb. That is how you are supposed to do it!

Are you related at all to the person in posts 76, 77, 78 or 79? :confused:

Are you related at all to the person in posts 76, 77, 78 or 79? :confused:

My memory lapses are showing; )

I was hoping you wouldn't catch that AND point it out.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Edited by BillOh

Freedom of the Seas – Eastern Caribbean - April 19 -> 26, 2015

Saturday, April 18, 2015 – Travel day

Good morning readers. If you are not reading this, then you are in the wrong place.

Possibly the best opening of a review ever! "If you're not reading this - then you are in the wrong place. :-) "

Thanks for the review. We're on the FOS Eastern in October and cannot wait!

Happy Cruising!