Review with photos - Freedom OTS - Eastern Caribbean - 4/19-26/15

Freedom of the Seas – Eastern Caribbean - April 19 -> 26, 2015

First of all, thanks for getting off the ship so quick. I was one of the first 20 or so on (excluding B2Bers) on 4/26. Now off to relive your experience before I relive mine.

Sunday, April 19, 2015 – Embarkation day

Much to my surprise the boarding photographs were off to the side. So if you didn’t want one (I have several) just turn left and head toward the ship..

I noticed that too. Score one for Port Canaveral, this is the way it should be done. Easy for everyone who wants a photo or doesn't.

The Meet & Mingle has been moved up from 10:30am to 10:00am.

They did that to us too, caused me some issues, but that would be giving away part of my review. :D

I noticed that too. Score one for Port Canaveral, this is the way it should be done. Easy for everyone who wants a photo or doesn't.

Getting your photo taken at boarding sets up the facial recognition sooner. Or so I've been told

Cruiser2..

Thanks so much for a great review. Loved the pix. Thank you for the one of my dh and myself as I needed to show people the engineer in cruise gear. Great meeting you on board. Am planning on writing my review when I come back from my trip on the Epic (next week) Don't hate me because I cruise.

Anne

Cruiser2..

Thanks so much for a great review. Loved the pix. Thank you for the one of my dh and myself as I needed to show people the engineer in cruise gear. Great meeting you on board. Am planning on writing my review when I come back from my trip on the Epic (next week) Don't hate me because I cruise.

Anne

I can email you the full sized pictures (24 mega pixels - 4000 pixels by 6000 pixels) if you want. Just send me an email at ZEFH at MSN dot COM.

I loved the butterfly photos! I always wanted to see how BOSS worked and you answered all of my questions. We did a helmet dive in Bermuda eons ago and those fish bit me in the rush to get food! Dentures?? LOL :eek:

thank-you54.gif

Finding a butterfly thank you is easier than finding a bear thank you.

This is, by far, the best review I've read on these boards...

Great sense of humor, great pictures, excellent descriptions!

We'll be on the Freedom in about 10 days...:)

Thank you!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and pictures. I am booked on the November 1st sailing on Freedom. I've never sailed RCL before, so your review really helped a lot, and I thoroughly enjoyed your pictures.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzGz0-rw-NL3lNYB9Q7BQbNRUpjMn-KkW7WesBb5vLm25lq4eIhQ

What a fantastic review. Really enjoyed all your photos also. Love your style of writing and humor. Thank you for taking the time to share with all of us

thank_you_air-580x399.jpg

Edited by Cuizer2

This is, by far, the best review I've read on these boards...

Great sense of humor, great pictures, excellent descriptions!

We'll be on the Freedom in about 10 days...:)

Thank you!

wow.jpg148586.gif