St. Thomas Shopping Question

jjswiech

I have a Diamond's International Gift Certificate that I need to use.

Does anyone know if St. Thomas has a Diamond's International? If so is it a taxi ride - or walking distance from Havensight Port.

We are stopping in St. Thomas, Tortola, and Nassau. Does anyone have any idea which location is bigger/has the best selection?

Does anyone know if St. Thomas has a Diamond's International? If so is it a taxi ride - or walking distance from Havensight Port.

We are stopping in St. Thomas, Tortola, and Nassau. Does anyone have any idea which location is bigger/has the best selection?

You will find a DI, on both St. Thomas and Nassau. In fact you will find multiple stores on St. Thomas. The selection in all is about the same, it is a chain after all. There may be one on Tortola, but I am not sure about that.

Does anyone have any idea which location is bigger/has the best selection?

My first reaction to that statement is "Oh No".

The best selection will be at the store downtown.

Please be VERY careful about what you are purchasing from them. Know your jewelry before you go in there. They are very slick salespeople and will be highly recommended by the cruise lines, with "warranties" to back everything up. Good luck if there ever is a problem.

Too bad you just can't cash it in and go somewhere else. :(

My first reaction to that statement is "Oh No".

The best selection will be at the store downtown.

Please be VERY careful about what you are purchasing from them. Know your jewelry before you go in there. They are very slick salespeople and will be highly recommended by the cruise lines, with "warranties" to back everything up. Good luck if there ever is a problem.

Too bad you just can't cash it in and go somewhere else. :(

I agree with you and

the gift certificate is from a problem with a previous purchase. I am just hoping to get in and out with something small - maybe a charm for my daughter. I do not want to spend 1 penny of my own money.

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful purchasing from DI. Last cruise purchased a yellow diamond ring and stateside it was appraised for $2000 less than I paid. I contacted DI and they issued a credit for a little over 1/2 the difference and paid for the appraisal.

• 2 weeks later...