Nice hotel with free transportation from Orlando airport and to Port Canaveral

chamima

Have been searching the boards and I can't find this.

Is there a nice hotel to stay in for one night before a Disney cruise that has free transportation from the airport AND free transportation the next morning to Port Canaveral?

Thanks

It's almost an hour drive from MCO to PC -- any hotel offering "free" transport will just be building the cost of the shuttle into your package room rate. :(

IMHO you are better off arranging your own transport and staying where you want. :cool:

Lots of shuttles service the MCO -PC trip (Travelynx, Coretrans and Cocoa Beach Shuttle are often suggested here) and a one-way rental car may be a cheaper and better option. There are lots of hotels near the MCO airport that are great for a late arrival - free airport shuttles, walking distance to dining, etc.

Good luck! :)

Thanks John

I had no idea it was that far! :eek:

Are we better off getting the drive over with the day we fly in and just staying near the port?

I did see people recommending the Radisson - is that nice?

If you decide to go to Port Canaveral for the night before your cruise there are several hotels popular with cruisers. We stayed at the Residence Inn...free breakfast, clean hotel near the port. I would stay there again for sure. They have a shuttle to the ship for $8/pp but we took a cab for $15.

Have been searching the boards and I can't find this.

Is there a nice hotel to stay in for one night before a Disney cruise that has free transportation from the airport AND free transportation the next morning to Port Canaveral?

Thanks

Stay on Disney property, problem solved. Magical Express from the airport and cruiseline bus to the port.

Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach advertises a Fly and Cruise package that includes transportation from the Orlando airport, a night at the hotel, and a shuttle to the port, with transportation back to the airport post-cruise. I haven't used this package, but I saw it on their website. Let me go look up the details…

Okay, here's the link. It's called Fly, Snooze, and Cruise: http://hamptoninncocoabeach.com/packages-specials/

Again, I haven't used it, but it might be what you're looking for.

Thanks John

Are we better off getting the drive over with the day we fly in and just staying near the port?

We prefer to stay in Orlando and then drive over to PC the morning of the cruise. 1000's of hotels in Orlando in every price range.

Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach advertises a Fly and Cruise package that includes transportation from the Orlando airport, a night at the hotel, and a shuttle to the port, with transportation back to the airport post-cruise. I haven't used this package, but I saw it on their website. Let me go look up the details…

Okay, here's the link. It's called Fly, Snooze, and Cruise: http://hamptoninncocoabeach.com/packages-specials/

Again, I haven't used it, but it might be what you're looking for.

Thanks!

Sounds great!

Thanks John

Either would work depending on your circumstances. We are staying near the airport because our flight arrives in the early evening. We have a small child and would rather get him fed and settled for the night earlier rather than later.

The Ramada at the airport has a transport package as well. We won it on Hotwire and haven't stayed there yet so I can't comment on the hotel yet. Reviews online are mixed. http://www.ramadasuitesorlandoairport.com/packages.nxg