Board problems

mmp13

:mad: Just when things seemed to be getting better, the boards have been awful today. very frustrating!!!!

I still don't understand how anyone can complain about something that they get for free. Somebody tell me why they think that is OK?

I still don't understand how anyone can complain about something that they get for free. Somebody tell me why they think that is OK?
Dr. -- Did you note my reply to this same statement in the other thread? There is a way that you can make that contribution that you mentioned.

I guess she thought that this was a message board where she could express her opinions. Get over it. Just because we voice our frustration with the server problems doesn't mean that we don't love this board.

Why do you think that by paying the boards would be better?

Don't the advertisers pay now? Do you think they're getting their monies worth? I don't. They probably are not aware of the problems on the boards yet.

If CC were to charge, only about 20% of the people would pay (this is based on a poll that was conducted here around Feb of this year -- yes, the problem has been ongoing off and on since then). If there were only 20% of the present population posting, this board would not be anywhere near what it is now. Face it, what makes this board so good are the posters! If they were to go elsewhere, that board would be the one to use.

In my opinion, they need to fix whatever is wrong.

It's a great board, with wonderful information. I will say, however, because of the very real problems in the past few months, it is not as good as it was.

Archived