Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

I don’t have anything to do with AARP myself. When I retired the first time, I tried to join and they wouldn’t let me. They said I was “too young to join”; my position is retired is retired regardless if you are 39 or 99; so I watch for the postings under this thread and then go to Verizon Rewards to order the cards.

Just FYI - you don't have to be an AARP member to get the cards. I am 40 and able to get them from their site.

I don’t have anything to do with AARP myself. When I retired the first time, I tried to join and they wouldn’t let me. They said I was “too young to join”; my position is retired is retired regardless if you are 39 or 99; so I watch for the postings under this thread and then go to Verizon Rewards to order the cards.

Just FYI - They don't care if you are retired or not. And they don't care about your age as long as your payment processes. I am a member, have a card with membership number, get discounts widely and frequently, and am under the age of 40.

That poster is very shady. I don't believe a word he says.

LMAO !! I remembered reading that, but I had to go back and see who it actually was.

Tatt2ed, yes, approximately. However they don't last long when they are available, usually on hour, sometimes less, sometimes a few hours. You need to check several times a day. I have had the best luck checking when I wake early in the morning, before I go back to sleep again.

Just got an email that I need to call and verify the cards (even though my debit card got charged two days ago) and that they will be delivered with signature required. :D

Can someone tell me if you normally get this message;

"Please contact us as soon as possible to confirm your order and shipping address so we may proceed with having your order shipped. Please be aware if the order is not confirmed within 72 business hours, we will cancel the order and process a full refund."

I was hoping it isn't a scam.

Can someone tell me if you normally get this message;

"Please contact us as soon as possible to confirm your order and shipping address so we may proceed with having your order shipped. Please be aware if the order is not confirmed within 72 business hours, we will cancel the order and process a full refund."

I was hoping it isn't a scam.

Yes sometimes you will be asked to verify your order if you get the $500 cards. It's all been covered before somewhere within this thread. It's not a scam. If you don't get cards from them frequently, they will call or email you to verify.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

This is normal. Usually you are sent an email with a code on it. Then they ask you to verify shipping address and such. I guess they want to make sure you placed the order

Thank you very much. I have ordered before and they did not send me this email, so I was hoping I wasn't being scammed.

I am not very computer savvy but I can always count on my CC friends to help! .

I also suggest you check you CC's. Some of them have Rewards points & mine has Carnival & Royal Caribbean GC's.

I have been all over the AARP website and can't find them. I've been an AARP member for 15 years and can never find them. Wish I was smarter at finding these things

dave K58: From AARP homepage, go to "Rewards for Good"; middle right of page, choose "Redeem Points". Under "Gift Cards" tab, choose "Travel". If Carnival cards are available, the icon will show "Add to Card". Hope this helps.

Add to "Cart"

dave K58: From AARP homepage, go to "Rewards for Good"; middle right of page, choose "Redeem Points". Under "Gift Cards" tab, choose "Travel". If Carnival cards are available, the icon will show "Add to Card". Hope this helps.

THanks very much, I will do that now!