onboard credits

bell777

What can you use the on board credits? If I do not use all of it on purchases can i use the remainder towards some of the gratuities and if so do i need to ask them to do it or will they use it automatically

From the moment you walk on the ship, all of your on board charges will first come out of any credits you have acquired.

It's not like you purchase something and they ask you if you want to charge it? Or take it out of your OBC.

If you have on board credit it will be used the 2nd night of the cruise towards paying your tips unless you pre pay them. IF you have more than what you owe for tips it will be used up by what you spend on board.

I have a little over $700 in on board credit from price drops, and we prepaid our gratituities. So, if we don't spend it all, we can just go to customer service and get our refund?

I have a little over $700 in on board credit from price drops, and we prepaid our gratituities. So, if we don't spend it all, we can just go to customer service and get our refund?

Yes, or use your sail n sign card at the kiosk to get you money remaining. I think that's easier anyway.