yogurt brand on celebrity summit

philpcruiser

People - --- he's in a higher end suite. THOSE cabins have a real refrigerator.

Have a great cruise, and I do hope your daughter has a great time and you find (or bring) some yogurt for her.

This morning they had strawberry banana as well as plain.

Weather in Bermuda was very windy for 3 days that we were there with on and off rain downpours.

Home now on the couch after going grocery shopping on the way home from the ship.

Thanks for the yogurt info. Sorry to hear the weather was less than ideal. Isn't it great how you can be back in your home so quickly after a cruise? (We just hate those journeys back home from the Florida ports).

I am guessing your cruise is coming up later this summer, but come back and let us know if you are successful at bringing on your own yogurt.

Edited by vulcan1971

Slightly off topic, but if you want to read a very interesting and detailed report about yogurts, read "Culture Wars - Full Report" at the link below. Very eye opening; too bad that most yogurts are really no better than junk food, so bad that you may as well eat a candy bar, especially so-called "fruit" flavored varieties. After reading the report several weeks ago, I totally bypassed the yogurt stations during our last two cruises.

http://www.cornucopia.org/yogurt/

Edited by sptrout

Slightly off topic, but if you want to read a very interesting and detailed report about yogurts, read "Culture Wars - Full Report" at the link below. Very eye opening; too bad that most yogurts are really no better than junk food, so bad that you may as well eat a candy bar, especially so-called "fruit" flavored varieties. After reading the report several weeks ago, I totally bypassed the yogurt stations during our last two cruises.

http://www.cornucopia.org/yogurt/

Very interesting article. It's sad how they fool you into thinking that the flavored yogurt is good for you. We'll be sticking to the plain yogurt and adding the fruit and granola.