May 2015 Freestyle Dailies - BREAKAWAY to Bermuda Inside!!!

SliceOfLife

Enjoy! May 10, 2015 Breakaway to Bermuda FreeStyle Dailies, Today Your Way, A Look At Your Week, Spa Prices, and Disembarkation.

A Look At Your Week.pdf

Welcome Aboard.pdf

Spa Prices.pdf

Freestyle Dining 1.1.pdf

Freestyle Dining 1.2.pdf

Freestyle Daily 1.1.pdf

Freestyle Daily 1.2.pdf

Freestyle Daily 1.3.pdf

Freestyle Daily 1.4.pdf

Excellent and thank you, I'm sure many folks will be very appreciative - it's time consuming to scan, upload & post these ... I know.

Very interesting, so it is a new NextCruise Norwegian (Future Cruise Credits) with only one change allowed, throwing in extra perks to book onboard, etc. and other poster mentioned about extra OBC for buying more than one certificate.

Way to GO!!!!!!!! Thanks SO much!!! I would also like to know about the ease of booking Second City once on board. Does the Box Office really not open until 4:00 pm on Embarkation day? Also, I see that ROA is at 8:30, where our reservation times still list the old times (I think 7 & 9). Are the reservations and stand by lines still waived as they have been on recent cruises the past few months?

Excellent and thank you, I'm sure many folks will be very appreciative - it's time consuming to scan, upload & post these ... I know.

Very interesting, so it is a new NextCruise Norwegian (Future Cruise Credits) with only one change allowed, throwing in extra perks to book onboard, etc. and other poster mentioned about extra OBC for buying more than one certificate.

You're very welcome. It's nice to be appreicated for the amount of work it takes to scan in the dailies.

I've attached the Cruise Reward info with the special perks.

Cruise Rewards.pdf

thank you!!! these are awesome and help plan a bit

2 questions.... do you happen to remember when the latitudes party was?

and.... did you see Second City? If so, was it difficult to get a rez?? bummer it can't be done online

Thank you for posting all of the info!!

The Party was Thursday night at 7pm in Spice.

We did go see Second City. I downloaded the iConcierge app and was able to make all my reservations for Second City on it. The show times did start to "sell out" so make sure you book them early. You can connect to the ships WiFi while waiting to board so you can actually book all your shows before you actually board.

Way to GO!!!!!!!! Thanks SO much!!! I would also like to know about the ease of booking Second City once on board. Does the Box Office really not open until 4:00 pm on Embarkation day? Also, I see that ROA is at 8:30, where our reservation times still list the old times (I think 7 & 9). Are the reservations and stand by lines still waived as they have been on recent cruises the past few months?

You're welcome!

The Box Office was open immediately following the Muster Drill. I didn't see Rock of Ages since I had already seen it on my prior Breakaway cruise. I do know all the show times for RoA and Burn the Floor changed, there was a blurb in the FreeStyle daily about the time changes.

Second City I booked using the iConcierge app. The later shows of Second City booked up quickly, so I would make those reservations ASAP. If RoA and Burn the Floor need reservations I would assume it would show up in the app?

I don't know if you needed reservations for RoA or not. Hopefully someone else can answer that for you.

Day 2

Thank you for taking the time to scan and upload all the dailies. I noticed this on page 2

Best Deal Ever

Free dining package, free beverage

package, up to $300 onboard credit, free

gratuitres pl!s krds go free on oelected

sailings. You can get one or all of these

offers for your next cruise. Plus, book with a

reduced deposit.

I i'irc: - 0:Coac'i ' .00p'x & 3 00pfi 9:-Cp-i-

Cruise Consultant Desk, Atrium, Deck 6, i\,4id

Did they have a special offer where as if you book onboard or sign up for a future cruise certificate you can still get the free drink package ?

Thank you soooo much for posting these!!! This has totally helped me make all the plans for my group!

You're the best.:D

Just wondering, how was the weather in Bermuda? We plan on hitting the beach everyday next week & I'm hoping its warm enough.

Thanks again!

Edited by WishICouldCruiseNow

Thank you for taking the time to scan and upload all the dailies. I noticed this on page 2

Best Deal Ever

Free dining package, free beverage

package, up to $300 onboard credit, free

gratuitres pl!s krds go free on oelected

sailings. You can get one or all of these

offers for your next cruise. Plus, book with a

reduced deposit.

I i'irc: - 0:Coac'i ' .00p'x & 3 00pfi 9:-Cp-i-

Cruise Consultant Desk, Atrium, Deck 6, i\,4id

Did they have a special offer where as if you book onboard or sign up for a future cruise certificate you can still get the free drink package ?

If you book a cruise while onboard you can choose free dinning plan, free drink plan, free gratuities, or onboard credit.

You can buy a future cruise credit and use that to book your next cruise while onboard.

Thank you soooo much for posting these!!! This has totally helped me make all the plans for my group!

You're the best.:D

Just wondering, how was the weather in Bermuda? We plan on hitting the beach everyday next week & I'm hoping its warm enough.

Thanks again!

The weather was great, it rained Thursday morning but cleared up around 10:30. It was in the mid 70's everyday but with the sun it feels warmer! The water was still chilly, nothing I would swim in, but plenty of people were swimming.