RCCL Harmony 10/23/2016 Transatlantic

Hi Guys,

2 more of us here.

Philip & Valter, heading from Rome, our summer home, to Fort Lauderdale, our winter home.

Hope to meet and chat with y'all and looking forward to a fun crossing.

Hi Guys,

2 more of us here.

Philip & Valter, heading from Rome, our summer home, to Fort Lauderdale, our winter home.

Welcome Philip and Valter, great to have you guys joining us.

Hi everyone... I was trying to book on this sailing and it is now showing FULLY sold out on the website... I've heard a rumor it was chartered... I figured I would check with you guys to see if you had heard anything... :/

Hi everyone... I was trying to book on this sailing and it is now showing FULLY sold out on the website... I've heard a rumor it was chartered... I figured I would check with you guys to see if you had heard anything... :/

not chartered from what I know but I did hear someone on the regular thread say that it was sold out

We booked back in April of '15 directly with Royal. It's always possible that some TA's have groups on board, but I doubt "charter" very much.

D&J

Hi Guys,

2 more of us here.

See you guys onboard... Enjoy the countdown!!!

Greetings from Land Down Under...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Stephen here from QLD Australia, travelling solo.

Currently booked Inside Stateroom guarantee, room hasn't been assigned yet, I think as the cruise is sold out , once final payment is made and some people cancel I will get one of the rooms left over

:)

Look forward to meeting you all

Hi Guys

Currently booked Inside Stateroom guarantee, room hasn't been assigned yet, I think as the cruise is sold out , once final payment is made and some people cancel I will get one of the rooms left over

Welcome Stephen. Glad to have you with us. We did a guaranteed inside on

Serenade last year and it worked out well. Since we are sold out, you might get an upgrade.

D&J

Welcome Stephen. Glad to have you with us. We did a guaranteed inside on

Serenade last year and it worked out well. Since we are sold out, you might get an upgrade.

D&J

Haha. That is my fantasy. That when the final payment comes there is only 1 canon left and it's that big doubled with butler and I get allocated it.

I have never been upgraded yet. So I will live in hope

If it's a spa suite your all invited!

Hi Guys

Hi Stephen! See you on board and we are a couple from Sydney. Another couple friend are joining us on this cruise.

Hi Guys

Welcome Stephen,

Glad to meet another solo cruiser.

I hope guarantee does end up being an upgrade for you :):)

Hi Stephen! See you on board and we are a couple from Sydney. Another couple friend are joining us on this cruise.

Will be great to meet other Aussies, look forward to seeing you soon

Welcome Stephen,

Glad to meet another solo cruiser.

I hope guarantee does end up being an upgrade for you :):)

Will be good to meet other solos also.

Well it will be a bonus if I get upgraded but still ill be ok with any room really as I think I will hardly be in there

• 2 weeks later...
Hey fellas, just checking in.

Nice to be in the double digits :):)

Yes indeed entertainment booking should start next week and online checkin...

What's for the Halloween? Will it be a dressed up party as Australia doesn't really celebrate it that much... c",)

Yes indeed entertainment booking should start next week and online checkin...

What's for the Halloween? Will it be a dressed up party as Australia doesn't really celebrate it that much... c",)

I am planning on dressing up. Just not as what , just gotta make it something easy to pack in my suitcase :)

Still trying to get on LOL... there is a group holding all of the space... I'm on a wait list so hopefully I will be joining you guys!

Hope you do get to join us. Final payment is approaching so that may open up some options

Hi everyone!

Getting closer! Like most on the other roll call, I booked my shows, completed online check-in but can't print my SetSail pass. Hopefully, that will correct itself.

Also splurged for the 5 specialty restaurant package! Hoping we'll find some friends to share a table or two with like we did on the Oasis TA in 2014.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.