RCCL Harmony 10/23/2016 Transatlantic

Have a great trip. Hope the Hurricane doesnt affect your travels

Been back for two weeks and the post-cruise depression is finally getting tolerable.

We did miss CocoCay due to high swells from Joaquin but, as is often said, any day on a cruise is better than any day at the office. It was a wonderful cruise!

Now looking at a South American cruise for January. I have to have SOMETHING to hold us over until next fall.....

Welcome to all our new travelers and friends!

• 2 weeks later...
Good Morning all

Just got back from the Liberty of the Seas sailing. Had an awesome cruise.

Was actually looking at airfare yesterday, havent book my hotel as yet but will soon. Where is everybody staying?

Liberty is a great ship. Welcome back.

Looks like we can book our air

close to Thanksgiving, At that point we'll know how many nights we'll need to stay, We are hoping somewhere close to the port/ Las Ramblas? Preferably for just one night. We are Barcelona veterans, but enjoy it.

D&J

Liberty is a great ship. Welcome back.

Looks like we can book our air

close to Thanksgiving, At that point we'll know how many nights we'll need to stay, We are hoping somewhere close to the port/ Las Ramblas? Preferably for just one night. We are Barcelona veterans, but enjoy it.

D&J

Hey Guys

Yeah I was looking at choiceair ( or whatever they are calling it now).

Yeah looking at a hotel close to Las Ramblas too. I guess I should hang with you guys seen you are Barcelona veterans, have only been there twice

Hey Guys

Yeah looking at a hotel close to Las Ramblas too. I guess I should hang with you guys seen you are Barcelona veterans, have only been there twice

It will be our first time in Barcelona so will ask more details as we get closer... c",)

We are booked to this apartment which can accommodate 4 people ... Not sure about how good the location is but we relied on reviews that it is close to some major areas... c1a8a5782d814549f64499412e10ce23.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be our first time in Barcelona so will ask more details as we get closer... c",)

We are booked to this apartment which can accommodate 4 people ... Not sure about how good the location is but we relied on reviews that it is close to some major areas... c1a8a5782d814549f64499412e10ce23.jpg

Very nice, sounds cool

Super! Placa Cataluna is a major hub for metro and all the HO HO routes. You picked a winner for sure. You are right on Las Ramblas too. Great location.

The metro is easy to use as well.

D&J

Hey Guys

You're more than welcome. We will probably be there only one night, Here's my e-mail dikc1946atyahoodotcom.

D&J

Super! Placa Cataluna is a major hub for metro and all the HO HO routes. You picked a winner for sure. You are right on Las Ramblas too. Great location.

The metro is easy to use as well.

D&J

Oh I am pleased to hear that... We will be there for 3 nights to explore the city... c",)

Anyone started booking dinner or tours?

You will usually find us at early dining in the MDR.

As for tours, we aren't much for that either. I'm just beginning to research each city ;deciding what we want to see and how to get around. For us that is mostly walking or public transit. with the occasional HO HO.

D&J

I am usually late seating but I am really starting to enjoy the My Time dining also

We are normally on late seating also. We did MTD before and it was good but we prefer still late seating and keep the bond with dinner mates... Anyone tried coastal kitchen?

We are normally on late seating also. We did MTD before and it was good but we prefer still late seating and keep the bond with dinner mates... Anyone tried coastal kitchen?

Coastal Kitchen was one of the better restaurants, did it on the Quantum

Maybe I will see you guys at late seating dinner

Coastal Kitchen was one of the better restaurants, did it on the Quantum

Maybe I will see you guys at late seating dinner

Somehow, our reservation has us listed for Dynamic Dining Classic at 9:00. Will be interested to see if it truly is Dynamic Classic or just Classic as we get closer to embarkation.

Somehow, our reservation has us listed for Dynamic Dining Classic at 9:00. Will be interested to see if it truly is Dynamic Classic or just Classic as we get closer to embarkation.

LOL yeah I know, all these different dining names

We will try Coastal Kitchen then... Thanks

You are welcome

Hi All,

We are the friends saffikins (Karen & Antoinette) mentioned earlier in this thread. We are Don & Greg from Durham, NC. Just thought we would pop in and say "hi".

We should definitely get together early on in the trip and talk...that is the best thing about transatlantics...there is a huge opportunity to meet and get to know people fairly well (at least compared to other types of cruises). Also, I can't imagine us getting bored with so many different things to do onboard.

Looking forward to planning this cruise with everyone!

Don & Greg

Hi All,

We are the friends saffikins (Karen & Antoinette) mentioned earlier in this thread. We are Don & Greg from Durham, NC. Just thought we would pop in and say "hi".

We should definitely get together early on in the trip and talk...that is the best thing about transatlantics...there is a huge opportunity to meet and get to know people fairly well (at least compared to other types of cruises). Also, I can't imagine us getting bored with so many different things to do onboard.

Looking forward to planning this cruise with everyone!

Don & Greg

Welcome to the thread guys!!!