RCCL Harmony 10/23/2016 Transatlantic

Just to let you all know there is another thread for this cruise Harmony TA Oct 23 2016 ~ I hope this helps as there is a lot of people on this cruise:cool:

Harmony of the seas ~ oct 23/16 transatlantic Part 2

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2221284&goto=newpost

Carol:)

On our last cruise, we have the LGBT informal meet up in one of the bar every night before dinner... Then we have one formal meet up arrange led by the crew director assistant for meet and greet.... So we I am sure we can set a place for regular meet up. Or just go there and say hi anytime during sea days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On our last cruise, we have the LGBT informal meet up in one of the bar every night before dinner... Then we have one formal meet up arrange led by the crew director assistant for meet and greet.... So we I am sure we can set a place for regular meet up. Or just go there and say hi anytime during sea days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just returned from a TA on Serenade. After no response for a posting here for Serenade, we were surprised to find 20 other guys on board. They approached the cruise director and arranged LGBT in "Vintages" at 7 PM. It was well attended and caught everyone either before or after dinner. We are fine with an earlier time as well. The only large ship crossing for us was on Liberty, where they stuck with the 11 pm time in an entertainment venue where no one showed up . We are for whatever works, but earlier is better.

Welcome to Spyke5 and Oskar95 and any other newbies we might have missed.

D&J

Hi 30 y/o UK lad traveling with a mixed group of friends- will be my 3rd transatlantic with Royal and it's always great to meet so many like-minded guys from all over on them- looking forward to meeting you all on board.

Great to have you sailing with us