What Was You Best Deal....?

karinad

We've had 2 fantastic deals in our cruising experiences:

First was $699/pp ($37/night) for our 19 day South American on NCL

Second was $770/pp (also $37/night) plus $400 OBC for our 21 day Triumph cruise this past Feb... worked out to $27/night with OBC applied!! :eek:

We can't live that cheap at home!

The last two pack and play offers we've gotten were our best..we paid 90 bucks each for an aft extended balcony for 4 days out of Jacksonville and we paid 50 bucks each for a 4 day inside porthole on the upcoming Paradise cruise. Each cruise came with 100 OBC... I love love love the pack and play offers...We don't have tons of vacation time but we've managed to sneak in 3 cruises so far..I'm hopeful for more pack and play offers!

How do you find out about these offers? Are they listed on your account? Do you call? Do they call?

How do you find out about these offers? Are they listed on your account? Do you call? Do they call?

Sometimes they call, sometimes they email, sometimes they snail mail, but you can always check by logging onto the website & checking your VIFP offers. Most of us do it at least once a day :D

• 1 month later...
Wow! When is this? That's a great price $360/2 plus OBC of $150.! What type of cabin, not that it matters for the price! It would cost u more to stay home!

we are on board for the same deal, we paid $310. however only $100. OBC-see you in Baltimore!

Wow, some great deals. In 2009, DH and I paid about $259 pp for our 7 day Valor cruise. Last year, we paid around $250 pp for the 3 of us on our 5 day Elation cruise. All good values, IMO, considering those amounts would barely cover a decent hotel, much less hotel and food.

Well, I know this will still seem high to some, but because it was a summer cruise, we thought we scored!!!!

Last February or March, we booked a Lido balcony on the Breeze for 3. DD, DH, and myself. When we booked, the total was $4200. This was for an 8 night sailing, on July 5th. First summer cruise, so we expected the higher fare.

Kept getting price drops, and ended up paying just $2700. Dropped $1500 over the course of 2-3 months.

Needless to say, we were thrilled and felt like we hit the lottery.:D:D