What Was You Best Deal....?

karinad

Also a hurricane special the day after Katrina hit Miami. Lots of no shows so Carnival scrambled to sell some cabins at the last minute.

It was a 3 night Bahamas cruise on the Fascination. Best cabin available for $99 which turned out to be an OV on the Empress deck.

I booked this cruise at 10am on the morning of departure and I was sipping on a fru fru drink by the pool 2 hours later. :) By the way, it was a wonderful cruise. Clear skies and the seas looked like glass.

The Pack and Play offer got my husband and I a 7 night cruise for $120 pp plus port fees and taxes AND $100 OBC. We couldn't pass it up even though it is our 3rd cruise in the last 6 months and we are NOT retired or able to take multiple vacations.

Great Thread!! Our best deal was $269 per person for a Balcony on 5 day Victory cruise. We're currently booked on Breeze 6 day cruise for $760 per person so we are really, really hoping the price drops significantly before we sail in 3 months.

Other then a free cruise, what was the best deal you ever got from Carnival for a cruise? What you paid per night, or per person, etc.

A solo B2B 6-day/8-day on Breeze in a cove balcony: $599 for the 6-day + $799 for the 8-day = $1398 for a 14-day cruise in a balcony cabin...and the cabin all to myself. Wowzers!

I would also suggest that $75 for the Chef's Table is also a great bargain...but it's not the thread topic so please excuse the mini-hijack. :o

Edited by GaNavy

A solo B2B 6-day/8-day on Breeze in a cove balcony: $599 for the 6-day + $799 for the 8-day = $1398 for a 14-day cruise in a balcony cabin...and the cabin all to myself. Wowzers!

I would also suggest that $75 for the Chef's Table is also a great bargain...but it's not the thread topic so please excuse the mini-hijack. :o

That is a great deal for 14 days! A $75. Chef's Table adds to a great price!

The Carnival Pride cruise I will be on this Sunday. It was a Pack & Play offer ended up costing $300.00 per person with insurance!

Is this out of Baltimore? I keep watching the rates for Baltimore and NY since we are about 3 hrs. from either. That is a great price! Good for you! Have a wonderful time!

Mine was a 5-day on the Holiday's final Carnival sailing. It went out of Mobile on 11-2-2009, and Mobile always had to drop prices really low to fill the ship. I got a very tiny 1A with a porthole. The going rate was only $149 for that 5-day cruise. Since I was solo, I had a $223.50 rate minus their extinct $25 welcome back aboard credit, to total $198.50.

My husband and I currently have an 8 day booked on the Sunshine leaving 10/31 for $160 pp taxes and fees included plus we got $100 obc. We have an interior room with an obstructed view on deck 3.

Edited by ccdaniel2707