Spa pass on Breeze?

flahagan

We'll be on her in July with 3 of our teen grandkids, in a lido balcony and a lido 4J at the very front of the ship. Hubby and I might like to try the thalassotherapy pool one day and I'd like to know how much a one-day pass or even a pass for the entire cruise (8 days) would be? Can they only be obtained onboard, and are they difficult to get?

Thanks

For guests who do not purchase a Spa Stateroom but would like to use the Thalassotherapy Pool and Thermal Suite, we offer day and week long passes that can be purchased on board at the Cloud 9 Spa.

· Daily Pass: $40 per guest

· Passes for Cruise Duration:

Ø 6-day cruise: $139 per guest / $239 per couple

Ø 7-day cruise: $149 per guest / $249 per couple

Ø 8-day cruise: $159 per guest / $268 per couple

I've never purchased one, so I don't know how difficult they are to get.

I imagine they will only sell x number of passes, so I would go to the spa as soon as possible and try to get a pass.

We'll be on her in July with 3 of our teen grandkids, in a lido balcony and a lido 4J at the very front of the ship. Hubby and I might like to try the thalassotherapy pool one day and I'd like to know how much a one-day pass or even a pass for the entire cruise (8 days) would be? Can they only be obtained onboard, and are they difficult to get?

Thanks

I got a pass for the 8 days (149) when I cruised the Breeze and loved it! I got FTTF so I could be one of the first ones after boarding the ship to get one. Would do it again!

Hope it's okay to add on a question. I have read that there are areas of the spa where you don't need the pass. Which areas are those?

Check the floor plan for the gym (not the spa) those are the things that can be utilized for free - usually a steam room and sauna. The spa pass is well worth the investment. We go to the spa as soon as we board and purchase the pass. They are usually gone by late afternoon on day 1 - thus leaving no one day passes available.

Hope it's okay to add on a question. I have read that there are areas of the spa where you don't need the pass. Which areas are those?

Not really a part of the spa, but the fitness center, locker rooms, & saunas on deck 12 are free. On deck 13, there is a room in the middle-front of the ship that is free, although many people don't know that. There are doors to get in there, but they are not locked. It is between the T-pool & "VIP couples" room.

Been on the Dream and the Breeze and have never seen them sell the 1 day pass, only the week ones. I was in a Spa room last trip on the Breeze and LOVED it but wanted a one day pass for my dad and they said they couldn't do it and I had to buy the week.

We have a balcony cabin 1115 on the Glory. This is located on the spa floor (just a couple of cabins from the spa) Are we allowed special access to the spa if we are staying in this area?

Looks like the Glory has the Spa Carnival not the Cloud 9 Spa so there are not special areas or anything that only those booked in SPA Rooms get. On those ships that have a Cloud 9 Spa then if you book a spa room you get access to special thermal lounges and steam rooms and then except for Sunshine there is also the special thermal pool that only those with spa rooms or who buy passes can use.

I am not a spa person at all, but on Splendor I purchased the pass for the week and it was one of the best decisions I made. I was up there daily to relax. The thelasso pool is very nice as are the various saunas.

They do limit the number of weekly passes so it doesnt get too crowded.

Not really a part of the spa, but the fitness center, locker rooms, & saunas on deck 12 are free. On deck 13, there is a room in the middle-front of the ship that is free, although many people don't know that. There are doors to get in there, but they are not locked. It is between the T-pool & "VIP couples" room.

Thank you