Alaska on Grand last week!!

clginal

1st day

sorry, guess I'm not sure how to add a photo/attachment

did this work? I can add all the Patters from my trip but, want to double check this way worked ok before I do all of them

sorry, guess I'm not sure how to add a photo/attachment

did this work? I can add all the Patters from my trip but, want to double check this way worked ok before I do all of them

Thank you! Yes it worked! I was able to clearly read the first page of the Patter you loaded. Please keep them coming. We board the Grand in 21 days!

what is the crab shack?

Crab Shack is a separate meal that you make reservations for. The cost is $20.

There are several choices of seafood dinners, different from the MDR meals. Honestly, I wasn't planning on doing it but, my DH wanted to....we both enjoyed it.

It's always fun to read great reviews by first-time Princess cruisers. Sounds like you might be hooked!

Yep, hooked!! just wish I had more time to cruise!! Princess did a really good job!!

Thank you for the Princess Patter's! We are leaving in 14 days on the Grand and can't wait!! We snagged an awesome upsell for our first window suite and are so excited!

Congratulations on your "snag"! We are on the Grand in a Window Suite leaving 20 June. Seems no one wants to be in the other 6 window suites as they are all still available!

Thank you so much for posting those. Very helpful for our upcoming sailing.

you're welcome!! Hope you have a wonderful cruise!!

I keep pulling up the webcam and daydreaming about being back on the ship!! :)

• 1 month later...

Just adding my two cents in so that I get notified if you upload the menus or patters. We will be doing this trip a week from Saturday! Cannot wait. I am very glad to hear that the beds were comfortable and that the ship didn't have problems.

Just adding my two cents in so that I get notified if you upload the menus or patters. We will be doing this trip a week from Saturday! Cannot wait. I am very glad to hear that the beds were comfortable and that the ship didn't have problems.

Looks like some patters already got posted. Regardless, you can go up to the top post on this (or any thread) page, click the triangle next to thread tools, and Subscribe to the thread without posting on it.

• 1 month later...

Google Frommers for some downtown restaurant recommendations. We're on the Grand Princess Cruise Tour going Sourhbound next week. Looking forward to pre-cruise land tour of Fairbanks and Denali N.P. this time, as we have been on Alaska cruises 3 times in past 2 years. Aurora Borealis predicted to be very active this month, sure to be seen from the ship and from Fairbanks and Denali. Weather forecast is mild days, cool evenings. Cloudy with high chance of precipitation.

Ciao! See you onboard.

I'll be wearing my gold lamé dinner jacket, and red trousers for early dinner seating in the MDR.

Edited by Kingofcool1947