Tender tickets for a group?

White Cloud

We are on the Reflection in July for a Med cruise. I read a review where someone was able to get tender tickets for a group and not every person had to stand in line. I tried a search and couldn't find an answer to this question. Anyone know the answer? Thanks!

Have had mixed experiences. first time had to produce seapass cards fir each cabin ( not person ) in group. next time no probs getting 5 tickets (3 rooms)

on another cruise we had priority tickets in st thomas . Because they gave out hundreds of them there was a big queue. however st the other end if the ship our friends just walked straight on to the waiting tender (lifeboat ) --hilarious listening to the Elite whingers [emoji32][emoji41]

[emoji41]

Edited by gcgold

if you all book the same tour thru Celebrity you will be among the first to tender as they are given a priority to get to the tour.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

if you all book the same tour thru Celebrity you will be among the first to tender as they are given a priority to get to the tour.

happy cruising [emoji305][emoji568][emoji631][emoji274]

Not sure that is helpful since the OP mentioned tender tickets. Obviously if they had an excursion this wouldnt be an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have had mixed experiences. first time had to produce seapass cards fir each cabin ( not person ) in group. next time no probs getting 5 tickets (3 rooms)

on another cruise we had priority tickets in st thomas . Because they gave out hundreds of them there was a big queue. however st the other end if the ship our friends just walked straight on to the waiting tender (lifeboat ) --hilarious listening to the Elite whingers [emoji32][emoji41]

[emoji41]

Thanks gcgold! So, maybe I should have everyone's sea pass in hand in case they ask, but all five of us don't need to stand in line?

Thanks gcgold! So, maybe I should have everyone's sea pass in hand in case they ask, but all five of us don't need to stand in line?

well thats we were told . there are many many great things about CelX but consistency with procedures is definitely not one of them [emoji12][emoji41]

We were on Infinity, Around the Horn of South American, Jan 2014. Most of our private tour at a tender port had priority, but we lacked a few. It turned out that one member was Zenith and he managed to arrange for all of us departing on the tender together, ahead of even the priority people.

It saved us, since the tendering process was slow and we would have been late departing for our tour.