2018 sailings

Nope. The Spring 2016 - Spring 2017 rollouts just happened for a majority ships and thanks to the "dancing of the ships" it was quite unpredictable.

My estimate would be not at least for another year (2016) and that would be for Spring 2017-Spring 2018.

I like to plan far out as well and am waiting to book for June 2017. I think I'll be OK for the Vista--but fair warning when you book that far out you run the risk of your booking being changed. We booked in the beginning of 13 for the Spring of 15 and had to change ships 3 times!! There was a big change of ships that maybe isn't normal---I'm just saying, don't get your hopes up when you do eventually get to book for 2018. I was told today to look for my June 2017 in September, maybe August of this year.

Does anybody know when 2018 sailings will be available to book? Specifically Galveston sailings? I tend to plan really far in advance and was looking for some help.

I certainly dont know, but I do also like to plan my cruises way way in advance of sailing date, though not usually more than a year and a half away. Since I have usually researched my cruises a year or more from sail date, I can probably give you a good guess of 12 to 18 months out from sail date. Depending on your destination/route, perhaps more, but I have never seen cruises on the Carnival website dated much more than that. Two years max? maybe. So for 2018, I would start looking next year. Just a guess though.

Edited by SMSACE6

Why would anyone do that?

The same reason some one would want to book a cruise THREE years out.

Just think of all the planning you would get to do. Put a deposit down and basically have THREE years to play with your booking.

Plus you may even be able to get some perks because it is a good chance the ship you booked on will not still be there is THREE years.

I was told today to look for my June 2017 in September, maybe August of this year.

I wouldn't even start to look until at least February 2016. That's the earliest that Carnival has started releasing new itineraries over the last cpl years.

And I thought I was being super ambitious with my booking for 2017 haha. Nothing wrong with planning ahead though, but like everyone else said you'd probably have to wait another year before 2018 is opened up for booking.