CCL OBC benefit form link?

msk1

Probably because the form is unique to Princess....not across all of the CCL lines.

IMHO there's enough space to provide a link to each available form on the CCL document. If not, it should be made available on the CCL shareholder website.

Why create the form and not make it easily obtainable?

Lew

It is fillable if you have an Adobe .pdf program. I used the edit mode and was able to fill in and just print without saving it. The only handwritten revision I made was to write over the 2015 with 2016. No problem!

I've sent mine in both with a form and without a form. Both ways worked fine. However, it's idiotic to have the form not be a "fillable" form. I have a fully functional form from last year that allows filling in the fields and saving the filled out form. People who create .pdf files that can't be filled out are extremely irritating.

Thanks to both of you...unlike previous years the form is not automatically fillable & requires an extra step to "Fill & Sign" on the PDF program. :(

I don't have any applications to submit so haven't tried this procedure but I was able to add text to the form's blank lines even though it required an extra step this year.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Thank you, Frank...

I can always depend on you to make the latest form available. I don't understand why CCL doesn't provide a link to the form within the Shareholder Benefit document.

Lew

Prego! You've provided me with so much technology help & I'm happy to provide it. I know their staff appreciates its use to get thorough applications so they can quickly issue our SOBC. :)

IMHO there's enough space to provide a link to each available form on the CCL document. If not, it should be made available on the CCL shareholder website.

Why create the form and not make it easily obtainable?

Lew

I agree & Carnival Corporation should provide links to all of their cruise lines with the SOBC program on the CCL shareholder website.

Why create the form and not make it easily obtainable?...there is no good reason not to have it easy to obtain. It's easy to find the Military OBC program & app on the Princess site so why not for the Shareholder OBC program.

But don't get me started about things they keep from us such as the Wine Package program. There is no mention on their website & it's rarely promoted on the ship...how can a program succeed at increasing sales if it's not promoted. :eek:

Edited by Astro Flyer