CCL OBC benefit form link?

msk1

We've used the Carnival shareholder OBC numerous times. On visiting the CCL shareholders benefit page the request form is no longer linked. Has anyone the link for the form? Thanks in advance!

msk1

Thank you ColoCruiser! i did the same search on prior postings and found the same link which would not open. Another computer and I'm now in business! Thanks for your assistance.

msk1

Thank you ColoCruiser! i did the same search on prior postings and found the same link which would not open. Another computer and I'm now in business! Thanks for your assistance.

msk1

Your welcome, I tried to copy the actual link but for some reason would not work. :o

We've used the Carnival shareholder OBC numerous times. On visiting the CCL shareholders benefit page the request form is no longer linked. Has anyone the link for the form? Thanks in advance!

msk1

I contacted Princess & received a PDF copy of the updated SOBC form which I've attached to my post. While you can still use the form with the expired dates on it, sometimes on CC it's a concern about the program having expired so here's the updated form showing it's valid for bookings through 7/31/16.

It is not required to use the application form however it has everything about the application process & provides Princess with all of the necessary info to process our requests. They are doing an amazing job at quickly processing our requests & said by using the form it ensures receiving all of the info required to quickly process our requests. :)

Princess_Shareholder_Request_Form_2016.pdf

Edited by Astro Flyer

I have never used the form. I just put my info on the fax cover sheet and attach proof of ownership

As I posted, it is not required however not everyone is a thorough as you & the number of incomplete requests Princess receives is significant. If the application form helps Princess receive complete submissions to process requests then they don't have to waste time following up with passengers to get the required info.

Some requests don't even submit enough info for them to contact the person making the request & in that case there's nothing else Princess can do. :(

Edited by Astro Flyer

I have never used the form. I just put my info on the fax cover sheet and attach proof of ownership

I was advised that the form was needed the first time. After that I have just faxed the info without it.

That was a few years ago.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I contacted Princess & received a PDF copy of the updated SOBC form which I've attached to my post. While you can still use the form with the expired dates on it, sometimes on CC it's a concern about the program having expired so here's the updated form showing it's valid for bookings through 7/31/16.

It is not required to use the application form however it has everything about the application process & provides Princess with all of the necessary info to process our requests. They are doing an amazing job at quickly processing our requests & said by using the form it ensures receiving all of the info required to quickly process our requests. :)

Thanks for the PDF. Too bad it's not one that you can just fill in the data. Would need to print and then write the information onto the form, but this will work.

msk1

That is not the latest form. If you notice it is only till July 2015. I sent an email to princess and they emailed me the current form which is good through July 2016.

Thanks for the PDF. Too bad it's not one that you can just fill in the data. Would need to print and then write the information onto the form, but this will work.

I didn't notice that this version is unable to be filled in on the computer & printed. :(

That is not the latest form. If you notice it is only till July 2015. I sent an email to princess and they emailed me the current form which is good through July 2016.

That's what I posted...is your version a fillable form so they don't have to read our printing? ;)

Even though the old form had an expired expiration date I'm not aware of anyone who has had it rejected. The extension for another year was in March but took several months to change the forms dates.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Even though the old form had an expired expiration date I'm not aware of anyone who has had it rejected. The extension for another year was in March but took several months to change the forms dates.

Correct just cross out the date and write in the new one or just leave it alone. ;)

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I didn't notice that this version is unable to be filled in on the computer & printed. :(

That's what I posted...is your version a fillable form so they don't have to read our printing? ;)

no, I have a hard copy of the form. Its not fillable, you have to write in the information.

no, I have a hard copy of the form. Its not fillable, you have to write in the information.

It is fillable if you have an Adobe .pdf program. I used the edit mode and was able to fill in and just print without saving it. The only handwritten revision I made was to write over the 2015 with 2016. No problem!

The fax service works great. I faxed mine in yesterday about 3:00 pm and I checked this morning and it was posted to my onboard credit already. They are really on the ball.

It is fillable if you have an Adobe .pdf program. I used the edit mode and was able to fill in and just print without saving it. The only handwritten revision I made was to write over the 2015 with 2016. No problem!

The fax service works great. I faxed mine in yesterday about 3:00 pm and I checked this morning and it was posted to my onboard credit already. They are really on the ball.

Had a 1 hour turnaround in March on the Emerald. Booked 2 days before the sailing on a Friday and it was added very quickly. ;)

I've sent mine in both with a form and without a form. Both ways worked fine. However, it's idiotic to have the form not be a "fillable" form. I have a fully functional form from last year that allows filling in the fields and saving the filled out form. People who create .pdf files that can't be filled out are extremely irritating.

Thanks for this very helpful information. We just got confirmation of our shares in Carnival stock and will be faxing the info. today. An extra couple hundred dollars in OBC will come in very handy.

If these are for your two November cruises you will need to wait.

They need proof of ownership dated not earlier than 90 days before the cruise.

I contacted Princess & received a PDF copy of the updated SOBC form which I've attached to my post.

Thank you, Frank...

I can always depend on you to make the latest form available. I don't understand why CCL doesn't provide a link to the form within the Shareholder Benefit document.

Lew

Thanks for the form link- I printed it out yesterday, filled out the info and faxed it over. Didn't bother making any changes on it. My credit was posted within an hour.

One less thing to worry about!

Thank you, Frank...

I can always depend on you to make the latest form available. I don't understand why CCL doesn't provide a link to the form within the Shareholder Benefit document.

Lew

Probably because the form is unique to Princess....not across all of the CCL lines.

Carnival, Costa, HAL don't seem to have any equivalent to the Princess form.

To other posters, the Princess form has been 'fillable' for the last several years.

If you don't find it to be so, you might try a different PDF reader. As stated, Adobe Reader allows 'filling' on the Princess form which can then be printed or saved to file for other use.