Coffee Plan?

Hello. Have not sailed on Royal Caribbean for a while, and just booked on the Jewel. Looking at their web site, I couldn't find anything for a package deal for coffee drinkers while on board. Could anyone enlighten me if something is available for coffee only that I might have missed? Thanks.

Hello. Have not sailed on Royal Caribbean for a while, and just booked on the Jewel. Looking at their web site, I couldn't find anything for a package deal for coffee drinkers while on board. Could anyone enlighten me if something is available for coffee only that I might have missed? Thanks.

The Royal Replenish package would be the closest thing Royal has to a coffee plan. The cost is $19 per day plus 18%. It includes unlimited specialty coffee and teas, bottled still and sparkling water, fresh squeezed OJ, and non-alcoholic cocktails.

Edited by clarea

Regular coffee is always available at the Promenade Cafe on the FOS. Same location as the Starbucks. There are also free desserts and sandwiches there. I don't know about the Jewel.

Jewel doesn't have a royal promenade or a promenade cafe. It has Lattitudes that has specialty coffees and desserts.

First question is...do you mean plain old brewed coffee or do you mean espresso-based drinks?

Brewed coffee is free on the ship.

Espresso-based drinks are not. The base package that includes them is Replenish.

If you want espresso but not enough per day to make Replenish worth it (and you won't partake in anything else in that package), then just pay out of pocket.

Apparently they used to do a sort of loyalty card whereby you buy 6 coffees and then get one free but I don't know if they still do it or what you would ask for.

Gail

They still have the loyalty card. I got three punches on mine last month and I am bringing it back with me in September. :)