Chart showing Redemption Reward Choices for Princess Visa?

petlover

A year ago I printed a link someone had posted here on CC showing the redemption reward choices for the Princess Visa card. I can't find it anywhere now, does someone have the link?

Thank you

There is quite an extensive catalog on the Barclay site. You can use the points for discounts on cruises, onboard credit, photos, flowers, wine, celebration packages as well as Amazon cards, restaurant, gas and retail store cards. As I said, very extensive. In the past we've used points for $500 off a cruise, onboard credit, flowers for the cabin and a special occasion package. :D

I was unable to find anything more than the general info that 'f-mattox' posted.

To view the details about every reward option it's necessary to sign in to the Princess Visa website & to follow the links to the Barclay rewards website where I can view all of the redemption options.

Edited by Astro Flyer

I hope this is what you are looking for:

https://gif.barclaycardus.com/apply/img/pcl/PCL_RwdBrochure.pdf

Thank you. Unfortunately this isn't the page I was looking for. I saw this one but can't find any specific page talking about using points for SBC, flowers, liquor or whatever others are talking about. It seems there should be a page to look at before someone decides whether or not they want to get the Princess Visa card.

Thank you. Unfortunately this isn't the page I was looking for. I saw this one but can't find any specific page talking about using points for SBC, flowers, liquor or whatever others are talking about. It seems there should be a page to look at before someone decides whether or not they want to get the Princess Visa card.

Unfortunately it's been awhile since I have seen that previously available document to view all of the options & wish they'd do it again. I agree, how would someone decide if their program was a good option without all of the options being disclosed.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Even when signing in it is difficult. First you get a page that lists main categories:

Cruise Discount & Free Cruises

Start relaxing now with generous cruise discounts – or better yet, sail for free!

Special Occasion Packages

Our Honeymoon, Anniversary, and Special Occasion packages are a unique way to celebrate the moment.

Spa Visits & Onboard Credits

Indulge yourself in Lotus Spa treatments or keep your options open with onboard credits.

Princess Exclusives

Commemorate your time onboard with one of our unique items, or select a gift for someone at home.

Princess Cellars

Celebrate the moment by sharing a bottle of France’s finest champagne or a fine bottle of wine.

Airfare Discounts

Relieve the stress of reaching your port of departure with airfare credits on any airline, any time.

Then if you click through to a category, you get drop down menus (can't reproduce here) with the choices.

Maybe you could call Customer Service at 1-866-872-6248 and they can point you to a complete list.

Edited by caribill

The page you are talking about was on the Barclay's Princess Rewards website and I would have posted it but it showed some of my personal information. I agree--it should be available to those who haven't yet decided to sign up for the card.