Pride

I would also love to know what, if anything, is within walking distance of where Carnival Pride docks in Port Canaveral! :). Thanks!

I asked a similar questions just a few days ago and learned there is nothing within walking distance. The nearby restaurants are all located on the other side of the port and there is no walking path/sidewalks available for pedestrians.

We grabbed a taxi and the driver took us to cocoa beach. Gave us a great spot where we could walk to a bar and bring down frozen drinks to beach, got extra waters to bring back to the ship & slurpees for the kids to drink in the ride back at store right there. Driver gave us card with his number to call when we were ready b to go back

We rented a car to get to the NASA park. It's amazing, and if I could go again I would. Basically, the easiest way to do this is get a free shuttle to the car rental place from the dock, and then rent a car. After you return the car, there's a free shuttle back. Taxi fees were way higher than renting a car.

Two cruises in a row we rented a car. I believe the total, with filling up the tank was about $55 each time. We shopped, shopped, hit a beach, went out for lunch, shopped, shopped and returned the rental car. Free shuttle both directions. Cheaper by far then taxis. We split between two couples.