Grand Cayman - 7 Mile Beach

acarithers0919

7 mile beach is very nice, you can find any water sport that you want along the beach, be careful of some of the bars,,,, I paid $16 dollars (US) for a beer and 1 drink, wow. I think that saw me coming,,,,, I hope that saw me leaving after that 1 round.

7 mile beach is very nice, you can find any water sport that you want along the beach, be careful of some of the bars,,,, I paid $16 dollars (US) for a beer and 1 drink, wow. I think that saw me coming,,,,, I hope that saw me leaving after that 1 round.

Lol, we paid around $19 for a beer and a perfect margarita at margaritaville in GT. it actually came out to an even $20 because the bartender never offered change. :cool:

Been there several times nice beach but dont remember place we stopped at.

Place we originally went to didnt have shaded lounge chairs so we walked down a ways until we found what we wanted.

We were there early in the morning so drinks were not something we cared about just paid for lounge chairs.

Seven Mile Beach....is there a bus, trolley, taxi which is best and what/where is Royal Palms?? A resort? Does in have a "daily entrance fee"? Excursions which do you think are best there?? Me, DH, DD(15 yr). So many to choose and its hard you want to do them all. lol

What are your thoughts on 7 mile beach? We're thinking of going to the Royal Palms for the day?

We went to Royal Palms in APril. It can be crowded but has a lot to do there. 7 mile beach is one of the big draws for GC, we have always enjoyed it.

We are going to to Sting Ray City and once that excursion is over we want to go to the Royal Palms and spend the rest of our time there. Does anyone know if there is a place close by that gives massages on the beach?

Edited by acarithers0919

We did an entire day of fun in Grand Cayman. We first did a tour with Stingray City United which was fabulous then had the bus drop us at Royal Palms, 7 mile beach so that we could enjoy the beach for the other half of the day. You can make a nice fun day out of it if you just plan the times properly.

I read that the Royal Palms has a DJ on certain days, and it looks like we will be there on one of these days. Is the Royal Palms a party atmosphere or is it a chill/relax place?

Most of the time I've seen a DJ there, it's been in the evenings or on holidays. If you're concerned, though, you could always email them with your date and ask. info@royalpalmscayman.com