Enchantment of the Seas Cabin 2148

I only found one review for cabin 2148 on this ship and it says it is right over the engines so it's very noisy and there are vibrations. Does anyone have any input about this particular cabin or the cabins in this vicinity? It is on deck 2 aft.

Is there a reason you are choosing THIS particular cabin?

Any cabin on deck 2 AFT of Any ship is going to be right over the engine room, and therefore noisy and vibrant. ;)

I am sailing with a group and this was the cabin assigned to us. I am planning to call about other available cabins but not sure how successful I will be since it seems like a full sailing. I'm also not sure if they will help me since the group went through a TA. I'm trying to gather some feedback in case I'm stuck.

I only found one review for cabin 2148 on this ship and it says it is right over the engines so it's very noisy and there are vibrations. Does anyone have any input about this particular cabin or the cabins in this vicinity? It is on deck 2 aft.

I think we stayed in the adjacent cabin (2150) last Oct. It was like any other cabin as far as comfort. It was rather cool down on deck 2 and you could definitely feel the vibration when lying in the bed. That doesn't bother us since it's gentle.

It was not noisy at all except when pulling into port and they were tying off the ship to the dock.

I'll be on the ship Monday. I'll be glad to check it out for you to see if I notice anything if you want?

Thank you to everyone! And Clemson Cruiser, don't make a special trip to check, but if you happen to wander to deck 2 aft, just let me know!

NO passenger deck is "right over the engines!!!" That's too funny! There are several decks below the lowest passenger deck....crew decks...storage space...then engines. You'll be fine

Thank you! That's why I asked! I could only find that one review on here! lol

• 4 weeks later...

I'm back from the cruise and happy to report that cabin 2148 was great! Very quiet and clean! The only time we heard anything in the room was when we were docking back at Port Canaveral the last morning. There was a little noise and slight vibration but really not that much! It was a little bit of a walk from the elevators but overall the location was good!