October California Coastal

mike x ftc

I'm waiting to book 10 nights on the Star in Oct but it shows 'pricing not available...' and has done for weeks now! Does anyone know why it is not open for booking? Is it likely to be changed, cancelled or chartered? Or am I just impatient :eek:
Thanks

[quote name='mike x ftc']I'm waiting to book 10 nights on the Star in Oct but it shows 'pricing not available...' and has done for weeks now! Does anyone know why it is not open for booking? Is it likely to be changed, cancelled or chartered? Or am I just impatient :eek:
Thanks[/QUOTE]

October 2015?? I see pricing for both cruises in October.

It's the 2016 sailing and there's no pricing on the Princess UK site

"Pricing is currently not available for this date or the selected cabin type. Please try a different departure date, cabin type or check back later. You may also call 0843 374 4444 for further details"

Well it gives me hope that someone somewhere can see prices!!!!

Thank you

[quote name='mike x ftc']It's the 2016 sailing and there's no pricing on the Princess UK site

"Pricing is currently not available for this date or the selected cabin type. Please try a different departure date, cabin type or check back later. You may also call 0843 374 4444 for further details"

Thank you[/QUOTE]

I can see the pricing... $1049 for an inside...

[quote name='mike x ftc']It's the 2016 sailing and there's no pricing on the Princess UK site

Thank you[/QUOTE]

Princess must be working on the UK website. If it's not up later today or tomorrow you might want to call your local office as others have suggested.